part 27

Finally longlee convince Frank to live with him in his house.

They both reached at their home in night . Enter in house. Longlee going to grapped him in a hug but he is stop by thought of cutting points.

Frank in thoughts of his mind : please hug me I want your touch. I am dying I wanna touch your lips by my lips.

Longlee: I remember I don't touch you until you forgive me Please have a sit . I make something to eat first you .

Longlee went in kitchen to make dinner .here frank sit on sofa with annoying expression in his face. Frank badly wanna hug him but he to ax one's own foot .

Here longlee can't control his laugh . (If you all remember so I tell you that longlee is psychologists he reads mind by looking at face expression and eye contact ).

Longlee talk to himself : I know you also wanna hug him kiss him but you act so stubborn. I just like to play with you naughty baby. I provoke you until you don't left your calm. Now I am going to cook for my stubborn wife .

Longlee make a delicious food for him. Longlee call him for dinner they sit on dinning tables opposite to each other. Longlee served the food in plates. They start eating. Longlee noticed that frank looks as he wanna ask something.

Longlee: frank if you have a question so just ask don't think to much .

Frank: yes I wanna ask you something.

Longlee: hmm .

Frank: how you could know Net ?

Longlee pause for a moment and said: Net is my ex girlfriend's brother. My girlfriend Rose.

Frank stop eating and look at his face .

Longlee: I promised her I take care of Net until my last breath. I take care of Net as my younger brother.

Frank: now Rose ? Where ....is..she ?

Longlee: she is dead . You know when we meet first time I told after my ex girlfriend dead I have no interest in girls. Because after I seen you instantly I fall in love with you. Love at first sight. I see your cute acting of getting injured by car .

Frank smirk and Said: if you know I am doing acting so why you take me in your home even you know other path of my homecity. You do intentionally right ? .

Longlee: yes so what ? I also see you also wanna spend night with me .

Frank: that night you take advantage of me .

Longlee raised his eyebrows and look at him : really ? You are one who do starting ?

Frank avoiding glance: I don't remember. I am hungry. Let's eat first.

Longlee frank continues eating. After eating they both went in bedroom. Frank moves toward bed . And notice longlee take pillow and blanket and go on sofa to sleep.

Frank thought in his mind : damn it please come and sleep with me I can't sleep from last few nights without you . Please hug me I wanna sleep. Wait I have an idea 💡.

Frank: longlee I wanna watch movies. You have CD .

Longlee: which kind suspension thrilling or horror.

Frank: which one you like ?

Frank knows longlee like horror movies. He planned that he show he afraiding from ghost and clingy with him but actually he is not afraiding from ghost he just doing acting to go close to him .

Longlee: ok let's see . Exorcism.

Frank act like he is afraiding: ooh. Exorcism it's is a horror movie.