🎊special episode ❤️‍🔥

James calling Net in noon . But Net in meeting that why he not answering the phone .

James : Mom look at him he is not answering my phone .

James's mother smiled : James he is busy naa Net working in office so he also have to attend meetings naa.

James : Mom you always defense him .

James get up from there and take his car and decide to go office.

Net meetings is ended he comes in his cabinet and Sia follows him .

Sia happily said  : sir , I done what you said . I booked your honeymoon sweet at lampang . Look at view.

Net wanna surprise James on their First marriage anniversary . He planned their honeymoon at lampang. So , he order Sia his secretary to find a perfect luxurious hotel.

Sia go near him and showing pictures in macbook .

Suddenly!

James opened the door without any knock. James gets freeze to see the scenario in front of him . Net quickly closed the laptop he don't wanna spoil his surprise. But james understand something else.

Net : James you here ?

James don't say anything he gets angry and full with jealousy. Net was not answered his phone calls and now he is with Sia that's close . James go back quickly. Net run behind him but james take his car and drive fast .

Net helplessly Said : damn it !

James while driving call his best friend.

......................

Frank happily cooked lunchbox for Longlee and went to the hospital.

Frank ask to the nurse about longlee. In hospital they all know longlee frank marriage.

Frank : sawasdee krub sister where is longlee?

Nurse greet as well as : krub nong . Dr.Longlee in their cabin and checking patient.

Frank : thank you sister .

Frank going but nurse stop him . Nurse said in low voice.

Nurse : frank be careful that patient looks so interested in longlee and she is super rich she is totally fine but she intentionally take appointment with longlee. After gets married most of the Men gets bored from their housewives.

Someone call nurse so she going and said again be careful.

Frank gets confused but sister's words roaming in his mind. Frank comes in longlee cabin where he see a girl who is sexily dressed and put so much make-up on her face . Longlee checking his heartbeat with help of stethoscope . Longlee putting his stethoscope on her chest . That girl looking at longlee seducingly she rubbing her thigh to eachother.

Frank seeing all this nonsense in past frank is so famous in girls so he knows very well all tricks of girls.
Frank gets angry on that longlee read mind easily so why he doing this ? Is he getting fun ?

Frank : longlee..

Longlee turn at frank and said : I just come in minute.

Frank put lunch boxes on table. Longlee talking to that girl.

Frank silent comes out from hospital and drive his car and call his best friend.

As he take his phone and see james also calling him. They both say at a same time .

Frank : let's go on trip .

📲 James : let's go on trip .

............