part 23

Next morning.....

Frank and James wakeup early in the morning they sleep so less in night . Frank go in his room to get ready after he come back in James's room James also done his shower and get ready .

Frank : James let's go for breakfast.

James with very low tone : I am not hungry.

Frank : you wanna meet him .

James shockingly look at his face .

Frank: I help you I have a fantastic plan to escape.

James said with excitement: really?

Frank smiled and nodded.

James after a moment getting sad : you help me lots but how can I help you? I don't see your condition like this.

Frank: on one can help me I fall in love with wrong person who don't know meaning of love .

Frank turn his face to hide his following down tears . James put his hand on his shoulder to comfort him.
Few minutes later they both went in dinner table there already James's parents comes .

Frank: good morning mom and dad.

James not able to say something in front of his parents after a last night fight. This is the first time that James getting scolded by his parents otherwise his parents never gives any restrictions on him .

James's mother said with a sweet smile on his face : James today I cook all your favorite food red sauce pasta with extra cheese or dessert vanilla flavor cake or a americano and your favorite strawberry icecream .

James look at his mother with a sad and guilty eyes.

James's father: Kiddo I am sorry last night I accidentally in angry lie hand on you . You know me and your mother not able to sleep whole night.

That makes james to feel more guilty tears falling down from his eyes.

James : mom dad I am so sorry.

James's father get up from his chair and hug him .

James's father: I know my son you understand that and take a right decision. We find a perfect girl for you. And I promise we never talk again in this topic.

James stop crying and separate himself from his father's hug . James ready to speak something but frank holds his hands and stop him to talk something.

Frank: that we only going to talk in breakfast I am so hungry let's eat now.

James's mother : sure kiddo let's start eat now we talk after a breakfast.

Frank: dad after a breakfast we have to go important shoot. We can't avoid it .

James's father: James are you comfortable or you wanna postpone.

James with hesitating because he lies to his dad : no ... no. Dad .. I am ... fine .

James in his mind: I am sorry dad I am so sorry I lied to you but I can't live without him. Please accept him and do love him he also deserves a loving family.

James's father: James start breakfast now.

James eat so less . Frank just trying to control his tears every bite he swallow he miss the food that longlee cooks for him every morning.

James's mother: Frank you don't like food you eat so less .

Frank: no mom food is so delicious

James : frank..let's go.