part 29 🔞

Longlee frank went to their house .

Net : James our groceries is near to end so I have to go for buy them .

James : I also wanna come.

Net : no you look so weak and in pain due to last night take some rest .

James shy : ok come fast I am waiting.

Net hug him and say take care or he leaves.

Here James is alone so he thought to take a sleep nap .James went in his room for sleeping. He lie on bed and playing with his phone. Or he fall in sleep.

++++++±+++++

Longlee frank reached at their house in approx 1'o clock . Or they enter in their house
.
Suddenly!

Longlee pull frank in a firce kiss .
Frank resist to stop him .

Longlee: what happened? I told you naa you can't stop me at home .

Frank: yes but it's afternoon.

Longlee pull his waist close to him and cares his chicks seducingly : so who said we can't do romance in day .

Frank glup hard he see longlee looking so active active and energetic today and his Hungerful lusty eyes looking at him like a  yummy prey .

Longlee take Frank in his arm like a new married couple on their first night . Longlee take him in his bedroom or placed him in a bed .
Frank looking so nervous.

Longlee grap his chin to up his face and looking at his eyes .

Longlee: don't be tense . I give your life best experience today.

Frank still looking nervous this is his not his
First time but he don't know why he feels today is going to be so hard .
Longlee slowly slowly climbing on bed above frank. Longlee smirk Frank getting more nervous. Longlee go near to his lips and placed a soft kiss . Frank closed his eyes to feel it . Longlee move upward or kiss on his nose point. Than he removed down to his neck and start kissing. Frank hand graping longlee's shirt tightly.
Longlee sucking his neck. His one hand on his shoulder and second one rubbing his chest .

Longlee sucking his neck until they get red mark frank moan softly:  uhmm....hmm...uh
...uhmm

Longlee getup and start unbuttoning his shirt. Frank just staring at him until he removed his shirt his rip white abs looking so sexy . Frank raised his hand or touching his abs .
Longlee smirk: you like it!

Frank look in his eyes and blink to sign yes .
Longlee lay down to kiss him .their lips meets together frank hands fold over longlee's neck . Longlee sucking his upper lips or frank sucking his lower lips. Frank open his mouth to accept longlee's tongue inside to his mouth. Their tongue intertwined to each other. Longlee's hand graping his back hairs .
They both enjoying the kiss. Longlee come back to his before position and unbuttoning Frank's shirt . He very fastly removed his shirt and again push him on bed . Longlee start sucking his nipples. Frank squeezing his arm to compressed his moan he bitting his lower lip . Longlee start bitting at his chest and creating Lovebite like a owner make stamp on his property.

Longlee moves downwards or licking on near circles of his navel .

Frank moaned in pleasure or call his lover's name: Longlee ...

Longlee smiled and looked at his lover. Longlee removed his all clothes and after frank now they both ready for match .

Longlee hoarsely said: can I make you mine ?

Frank said in low voice: I am always yours.

Longlee smiled and again give him a fierce kiss 💋 on his lips. Longlee weapon is ready for hunt . Longlee placed his cock of his lover's love channel and penetrating his rod slowly slowly. He don't wanna hurt hus lover . He wanna make his lover to enjoy this moment.