part 11 longleefrank

Longlee sitting on couch with tension in his face . He think about Net and James.
He looks so stressed and thought how to explain James that Net love him ? But it's also not James faults because Net force him like that ? But why Net treat him like that ?

So many questions in his mind? No any answer.

Tring ...... tring ..... 🚪 doorbell sounds.

Longlee getup to open the door . He see from door hole the person behind the door. And his whole stress is disappeared. Suddenly smile in his face .
Longlee happily open the door .

Longlee smiled: you missed me that much ? That you not controlled yourself till night.

Frank : what the fuck?

Longlee smirk: come inside.

Longlee give him side to come inside the house. Frank entered in a house. Longlee closed the door .
Frank angrily walk towards the Longlee and grabbed his collar.

Longlee smirk: I think you are in such hurry to take out my clothes.

Longlee grapped his thin waist or pull closer .

Frank: Don't try to mess with me . I am so bad you don't know.

Longlee: bad boy ? I like it .

Longlee rise his hand and cares his pinkish chicks.

Longlee: you look more hot when you are angry.

Frank push Longlee. Longlee fall on sofa .

Frank: why are you blackmailing me ? What you want from me? Money? How much just tell me ?

Longlee laughed: I want to be a daddy .

Frank angrily: damn it ! If you wanna to be a father so go and fuck a women or make a baby .why are you bothering me ?

Longlee: I don't know that you are so much idiot . I want to be a your "daddy" . Ok ''baby".

Frank freeze for a second after hearing that.

Frank: if I said no .

Longlee: it's up to you .

Frank: so my answer is NO.

Longlee smirk: no problem. I just go and show these hot pictures to Mean . Hye see you look so sexy .

Frank Frank freeze and swallow his saliva hard in his throat

Frank
Frank freeze and swallow his saliva hard in his throat.

Frank: I am also a men how can be you my daddy .

Longlee: well in our that night I am also a men and I remember well you moan in satisfaction. And you love it !

Frank: fuck ! It's just a ONE NIGHT STAND. I cleared already. Why are you making fuss.

Longlee: because I want you.

Longlee stand up walk over hold him from behind and whisper in his ear.

Longlee said hoarsely: I give you everything what you want.

Frank struggled for free.

Longlee: stop moving. I am black belt in kumfoo and champion in boxing.

Frank: I am also know about boxing. You wanna try . To fright with me .

Longlee smirk: ok.. deal . But we fight in my bedroom.

Frank: why ? Why we don't do in hall ?

Longlee: if you get injured so I give you hurriedly.

Frank: what?

Longlee evils smirk: First aid .

Frank: oo you are afraiding from getting hurt .

They both enter in room .

Frank: if I win so you delete all pictures.

Longlee: done .

Frank tried to punch longlee. But it's not hard to escape from these punches .
Frank again and again trying to punch him . Longlee so easily avoid his punches . He lightly sign and stop his hands .
Longlee grapped his both hands and rise over his head and

Kiss .....

Frank shock in sudden unwanted kiss between the fight .
Longlee warm lips pressed over his soft lips . Longlee passionately kissing him.
Frank tried to escape so he kick Longlee. That make him fall in king size wide bed .

Frank: you horny bastard! You trick me again. Fucker **

Longlee smirk: it's my style of fighting.

Frank again rise his fist to punch longlee in his face and longlee pull him in his arm .now frank fall over him. Longlee grip over him being tight .

Frank angrily: leave me bastard.

Longlee push frank to climb over him .
Longlee bent down to kiss .he sucking his lips widely. Frank tried to said something. When his lips apart .

Frank: stop .. give me some time to think first .

Longlee: only one more day .

Longlee leave him and lied beside him.

Frank tried to getup but longlee stop him .

Longlee: I am stressed today I just wanna hug you while sleeping. Please

Frank thought hug is better than trigger and he nodded in acceptance.

Longlee hug him from behind. Frank feel his hot breath on his neck . But it's feel so good and comfortable and he also fall in sleep.

Next morning .......

Frank wakeup and found last night the person hugged him he was not here .his side is empty. Frank look at the clock it's already 9'o clock. He found a note on his side table.

Good morning. I am going out to complete some work . I didn't want to interrupted your sleep I already cooked breakfast and put in freeze. Take Shower and do breakfast .
Ok "baby "

Frank smiled little to see longlee care about him .
Frank phone rings....

Frank: hello.......

After hung up the phone and again he called James.

📲James: hello frank.

Frank shout: you bastard where are you ?

📲James: I already told you in my friend house.

Frank: mom call me to ask about you you don't talk to her last 4 days .

📲James: I totally forgot to inform mumma.

Frank: call her now she is so worried for you.

📲James: well anything urgent.

Frank: mom don't tell me anything but she sounds so worried. Please talk to her .

📲James: ok thank you i call her . Bye .

James hung up the phone 📞

James calling to his mother..........

A/N

I hope guys you all like this part.

Thank you 😊