part 46

Jimmy is so angry . She is driving a car and directly went to the Meen's house .

Meen surprised to see her now and jokingly said : Are you come here to celebrate Christmas with me ?

Jimmy said in serious tone : now I can't act more . Let's finish it .

Meen : so , which one you like to kill first? Let's me think is James.

Jimmy : but you said he Don't kill my brother.

Meen : but his boyfriend Net kill your brother because of him ? If you kill james in front of his eyes . So , he feels the same that you feel on your brother dead .

Jimmy with sadness in her eyes : yes you are right.

Jimmy open his open and see his phone and talking to his brother's photo .

Jimmy with tears in his eyes : P'X your Nancy gets big and strong girl now I take your revenge from your killer . I promise I kill him ...

[ ...A/N....

Yes , Nancy is doing acting of Jimmy. Nancy is a real sister of Mr.X. Mr.X who is kidnapped james and frank or he gets kill by Net . ]

Jimmy : Meen hire well trained goons . Tomorrow is the last day of their life .

Meen : okay . After james dead his all property also your . If want his parents to get out so do ..

Jimmy : NO Meen after meeting James's parents I feels attraction towards them . I don't want to hurt them I want to live with them as a their daughter.

Meen grapped her hand and said : if you wants it so it's okay but it's not gonna to affect your aim to kill Netjames or longlee frank.

They both sitting on sofa in middle of hall . Jimmy put her head on Meen's lap .

Jimmy with sad tone : you know Meen after my parents dead only my brother P'X who is care about me love me and after his dead I totally break. And when I meets James's parents so I also feehs like i wants to have a family .

Jimmy start crying Meen rubbing her hairs and trying to comfort him.

Meen : I am always with you . I always take care of you . I always love you.

Jimmy get up and hug her . That night Jimmy stay at her house.

Next morning....

Jimmy come at James's house early in morning. Frank come with james. They don't want to come with longlee Net otherwise they get suspicious. Longlee Net come together after a while. And their parents are stay at the grandparents house.
After getting ready they all come together in dinning tables.

Jimmy : today I cook myself. Please sit and start.

They sit and start eating. While eating they feels a heaviness in their head or blank . They get unconscious. Jimmy weirdly smiles .

Jimmy : boys come and tied them with chairs .

Meen come with Goons in mansion and goons stepping toward Netjames longlee frank. Jimmy go near to Meen with a winning simle . But suddenly a goon fall down due to a force kick in his chest .

Netjames longlee frank get up and smiling.

Longlee : you thought we are that much fool . I already know your intentions.

Net : we know you try to drugs us so we don't eat we just try to eat .

Longlee : so tell me why you used Jimmy identity.?

Jimmy : Boys why are you standing there just go and kill them.

Longlee Net fight with goons. Frank also fights back to goons .
James is a soft men he don't know how to fight. A goon come to punch him. A strong hand grap his hand quickly and bent back on his back and break it .