part 18 🔞

James knocked the door 🚪

As soon as he opened the door, james hug him .

James start crying : I ......am ...so ..sorry .

Net hold him in his warm arms and caressing his waist. Net take him in hall and sit on sofa .

Net : Calm down who has dare to make you cry .?

James not in condition to answer Net's questions. Now James feels so guilty and a strange feeling in his heart .

James while crying: you .. love .. me ..right ?

Net : yes I love you most in whole world.

James suddenly crashed his dry lips on Net's lips . Net also responding his kiss . Net's strong hand reaches behind the James's neck to pull in him closer to deepen in kiss. They both sucking each other lips. While kissing james climb over him and sit on his lap. Net's hand rubbing his back and james hand on his back neck hair or caressing and other one on his shoulder . They both lost in kiss . They passionately kissing eachother. This is the first time that James kiss him by his own heart . James breaks the kiss and said: please embrace me all night .

Net kissing on James's neck . He left out a soft moan when he felt lips and tongue on his neck .James's legs hold over his waist .Net lift him up and take him in bedroom .

James kissing him or they unbuttoning eachother shirt

James kissing him or they unbuttoning eachother shirt. James lie down on bed or net climb over him .

There tongues intertwined to each other and taste sweetness of there mouths

There tongues intertwined to each other and taste sweetness of there mouths .

They removed there clothes. Net pull james on his lap or again start kissing him .

 Net pull james on his lap or again start kissing him

James grapped net hairs while kissing him .
Net slid his hand over to caress James's body .he used his fingers to squeeze James's nipples. He used his other hand to move up and down James's cock .

Net moan as he breathes in James's scents from nape of his neck and his back .

James also started moaning due to strong hand continued to stoke his cock non-stop. Although he was sit on his lap , he feels Net's cock being pressed against on his ass . James's body trembled with excitement he never feels like this he do many times with him but this time he feels extremely good .

Net push james to lie down on bed again . His hot tongue swirled around his bellybutton until james's whole body trembled. Net took off James's pants and underwear until his body was bare .
Now he lifted his both of legs up .Net began to leave a trail off kisses along james's inner thigh and create love marks along the way. Net took his stiff cock and rubbing it around hus entrance, and slowly pushed it in .

James left a sudden pleasureful moan: aaah.....aaahaa.....aahmh.

Net also moan in satisfaction: aah...uhmm...mhm...
Net moan softly before starting to move , gripping James's soft hips with both hands. James's hips stick out but the upper half of his body is still laying on the bed. Net had to wrap his elbow to prop himself in a crawling position.
The sound of their skin heating was slow .slow, but intense until bed creaked with each movement. Net moving his hip faster . James held onto the sheets to brace himself. Net leaned down to kiss and bite the back of James's neck and smooth shoulder.

They both loving eachother and filled with love. They making love more 3 times and fall in sleep.

.....................

James wakeup and see net is still sleeping he gently kiss him in his forehead.

James getup wears clothes and went out of room.

James call longlee.....📞

James: hello .

📲Longlee: how are you now?

James: I am fine.

📲Longlee: you talk to your father.

James: hmm .

📲Longlee: he tells you about Jimmy.

James start telling him everything about his past that Jimmy is his twin sister that she is separated in flood when she is 3 years old .

📲Longlee: now what your decision?

James: I love him .

📲Longlee shockingly: how & when ?

James: he is the only person who take care and love my sister when she is alone now its my responsibility to take care of him . Now I truly love him . Why you are not happy with my decision?

📲Longlee: no I am very happy with your decision.

James: thank you .

📲Longlee: why.?

James : if you don't help me so I never found the truth.

📲Longlee: it's my pleasure towards you. Now you and Net going going to start there new life so congratulations.

James: thank you.

After talking James cut the call 📞.......

James went to the bedroom. Sit on bed head and looking him . James rubbing his hairs and smiling.

James: I love you and sorry for misunderstood your feelings.

Net open his eyes and said: I love you too .

Net pull him in hug .

+++++++++++++++

Longlee reaches in his house and see frank sitting on couch and playing video games playful .

Longlee: you will never stop seducing me ? Why are looking so cute when you enjoying?

Frank not noticed him when he stand behind his couch .
Longlee hug him from behind frank shock and dropped the remote control from his hands.

Frank murmured: when .. you ..come ?

Longlee: just now .

Frank: leave me I go and take a glass of water for you .

Longlee: I am not a thirsty of water . I am thirsty for you .

Frank knows what happened next .......

A/N

I hope guys you all like this part.

Thank you 😊