part 21

After playing with chemo and his cub . Netjames went house . It's almost 6 'o clock.
They sitting in his hall on sofa . James look like he is thinking so deeply. Net noticed that. Net warm strong hand hold James's small fists.

Net : what happened you look so worried?

James : I have to go home now my parents waiting for me at home .

Net : just call and tell them .

James: but I really misses them and I also have something to tell them .

Net : ok I drop you .

James: don't worry I go myself.

Actually James wanna tell his parents about Net he can't wait more . After many requests Net agree to go James alone. James hug him and take his car and start driving.
While driving.

Ring.....Ring........

James look his phone and said to himself what the fuck with these producers? Can't they peace off me . James pick the phone.

📲Producer Mr.X : hello our superstar James.

James: I told you many times I don't do any advertisements for you. You sell a poison in the form of tobacco.

📲Producers Mr.X : this is not a Poison people love to eat tobacco.

James: shut up I told you don't bother me.

📲Producers Mr.X : I told you before I give you best profits that you never see .

James: why can't you find any other actor for your advertisement.

📲Producer Mr.X : it's today's generation you are so popular if you do the advertisement of my product do they definitely buy my product .

James: that's is the reason I don't wanna harm my fans .

📲Producers Mr.X : James if you refuse my offer so it's give very bad affect on you career.

James: I don't care about you.

📲Producers Mr.X : now you insulting me .

James: yes you deserve this .

James angrily cut the phone 📱

James : how much asshole in earth?

James drive car straight to his house.

James enter in his house . His parents sitting in living room so he went there to talk them .

James's mother: finally you come. Son now you are getting too irresponsible. You should have to Marry now .

James collectedsomecourage and confess : i love someone .

James's father: that great son . We like your choice. Tell me her address me and your mother go and conversations with her parents.

James: he is orphan he has no parents.

James's father: don't worry we love her like a our daughter.

James finally he able to said : dad mom which..person I..love he is a men . I am a gay.

James's father and mother is shock to hear that. There only child is gay .how many questions in there minds that how there family grow . How they play with there grand child's.

James's father: are you serious what are you saying?

James's mother: kiddo your dream your acting career is end if this news is out that you likes a men's. Don't be so stupid.

James: mom dad I really love him . I can't live without him.

James's father shout in anger : james come in your senses.

James: dad if you stop me so I run away from here so far .

James's father first time raised his hand on james to slap him but luckily James's mother stop his hands in air .

James's mother: hubby don't be so harsh ge our son we talk to him and I know he will understand.

James stubbornly: I love him or I only marry with him otherwise I never talk to you .

James run to his bedroom and lock or set in bed side or crying. His parents call him so many times but he not response. He just crying or speaking Net name again and again.

James sobs: Net.....net.....

+++++++++++++++

Longlee frank after lunch go for watching movies. Longlee book a corner sits . They both enter in cinema hall or sit in there sit.in this row are no one it's empty there are only longlee and frank in last row .

Frank: you intentionally book a corner and alone sits not you .

Longlee: I don't do this intentionally just my luck is good.

They both sat in there sits in dark .movie begins frank all focus on movie and longlee focus on frank longlee grapped his hand.

Frank: don't distract me I am watching movies.

Longlee said getup and frank with confused expression in his face . Longlee again said getup and frank getup with annoying tone what's? Longlee pull him in lap . Frank slowly sat on longlee's lap knowingly while blushing.

Frank said in trembling voice: longlee... we are in cinema hall.
He is both scared and embarrassed. Even though there were blackout or raw is empty but above next row peoples are sitting.

Longlee said in sternly: I am not planning on doing that much.
Or he pulled Frank's head down to give him a fierce kiss. Frank opened his mouth to accept longlee's kiss . Longlee's hot tongue gently slips into Frank's mouth and teasing his small tongue

Frank moaned softly: ummm ...um .

Longlee's hot tongue passionately sucking on his little tongue . Longlee's strong hand squeezed his hips tightly, while his other hand slide into Frank's shirt from behind.

Frank cried: Uh, uh.mm longlee..ah I think it's enough now .
He protested when longlee broke away from lips and buried himself in crook of Frank's white neck . Frank softly moans as he leans his head back , feeling a tingling sensation in his chest.
Longlee unbutton the top 3 buttons oo Frank's shirt, revealing his smooth white chest. Longlee leaned his face in to such Frank's smooth skin . Frank unconsciously wrapped his arms around longlee's neck
After few minutes Frank realized it's getting far so he protested.
Frank quickly pushed longlee's hard chest to make him stop . Longlee hid his face against Frank's chest and let out a heavy sigh . He slid frank off his lap and got up to sit on his sit.

Or they continue watching movies. Now frank is not focusing in movies he thought I wish longlee live together with me or love me always. Actually I love him from starting but he also love me ya he just used me for his lust because he offer me to be his sugar baby.
Here longlee also lost in there thoughts that I love you frank from first day I see you but I don't know that you love me or you are with me only for money.
They both look eachother.

Pov of A/Y
[ now longlee frank both loving eachother but they are confused that other ones is love him or not .here James loves net or net love james but James's parents accept there love ? Here already so many trouble in there life's or a new villain enter in there life now see what's a new turn in Longlee Frank Net and james life. What will Mr.X do ?

A/N

I hope guys you all like this part or keep commenting to show your love . I love to read yours comments. 😘

Thank you 😊