part 14

James's father : you talk him about this ?

James's mother: not yet . I thought you told him .

James's father: if he refused. ok let's talk together.

James's mother: ok let's go James's room . I hope he wakeup already.

They knock door 🚪...........

James opened the door.

James: mom dad are you here ? Please come inside.

They both enter in a room.

James's mother and father whisper to each other how they start there conversations.

James: mom you have something that you wanna tell you .

James's mother: kiddo my son me and papa wanna tell you something.

James : yes I know you tell me in phone you have something important to tell me .

James's mother whisper in his husband ear : said .speak. tell james.

James look there parents in suspicious glance.

James's father: James now you are grow up. So we thought that.............

James: what dad Please tell me .

James's mother and father speak in union: we thought you have to get marriage.

James: WHAT ?

James's father: yes we also find a beautiful girl photo your mumma and me select together this . She is so beautiful and mannerful girl . Her father has a big business emperor.

James: dad but I am not ready yet .

James's mother: kiddo we don't force you to merry right now but only once you go and meet her .

James : but mom .

James's mother: if you don't like her so we don't force you but please only one time go and meet her .

James not able to refused his parents request so he accepted and nodded.

James's father: just like my son. This is a photograph of this girl I put in table you see her later . "Darling now let's go.

There parents left the room ...

James pick up the photographs and see

James pick up the photographs and see ...

This girl is so cute and pretty her name is Doll.

James set on bed and think about Net .

James so tired so he doesn't know when he fall in sleep.

James lean on bed with half covered blanket on his waist.

In midnight....

James in half sleep. He feels like someone coming from balcony and lie beside him.
James feels so comfortable by that hug from behind . he feels a hot breath on his neck he holds his hands. A peaceful smile on james lips . James not able to determine that this is dream or real whatsoever it's feels so good.