part 43🔞

James struggling and shout : what fuck are you doing Net ? Leave me now !!

( frank already sent out James's parents with Jimmy . To meets some relatives and they are not coming tonight. Jimmy want to go along with Net but frank told her that he have some office work to finish and it's really urgent. )

Net don't listen anything and lowering his face slowly. Warm lips gently pressed to soft lips. He used force to enter in James's mouth. Net's hot tongue to knowingly enter. The hot tongue did not disappoint, passionately interfering with the little tongue. Now james totally lost in Net . Net took James's hand to wrap it around his neck which the other party easily agreed to follow. When the slender arms are wrapped so he slowly caressed his slim waist.

"Hmm...uh" James's sweet moan could be heard, interspersed with the sound of kissing.

Net separate their lips and seducingly said  : you still don't believe me .?

James hoarsely said  : how can I believe you? You don't love me ..

Net move down to bit in his inner thigh

"That hurts!! ...huh... don't bite me... Net, that hurts," James cried out as Net bit his inner thigh hard. Then, he moves up to lie on top of James again. His warm lips crush James's slender lips violently. James tries to move his face, but Net prevents him from turning away. Tears roll down his cheeks until they seep into both their mouths. Net and James can both taste his salty tears. Net kisses him intensely while alternately biting his lip.

"Huh, uh... uh," James groans in pain. His lip was not only busted from where he was bitted by Net, but it was now hurting from the forced kisses as well. Even though the kisses were violently at times, James couldn't deny that there was there still a bit of desire and gentleness behind Net's kiss. The hot tongue continues to swirl around his small tongue repeatedly until James must gasp for air. Net roughly parts his lips before sinking his teeth into the white crook of james neck. His nose rubbed against his white throat as his continues to leave bite marks all over James. Both of James's hands were pinned above his head.

"Huh... that hurts... Net... that hurts," James could only cry, but this didn't weaken Net at all. He continued to bite and suck on James neck, covering it with his traces. Net sprang up and sat in front of james. Net is now out of breath.  Net takes off his own shirt. He straddles James's thin waist.

Ah... ah," James gasped as Net immediately startled to attack his nipples. Net's flicks his warm tongue swiftly over James's nipples and bites them repeatedly. James immediately feels pain and a tingling sensation in his lower abdomen. He took his slender hand and tries to push Net's head away, but he wasn't strong enough.

"Hmm, uh, uh, uh," James moans. Net growls while brushing James's hand off.

"Net... be gentle... Huh... Net... don't..be rough . uh..." James was crying as he pleaded. Net kept a calm expression on his face.

"Don't tense!!" James snapped when he realized James was tensing up. James's smooth face was tear stained. Net moved his fingers in and out. James already knew there was no stopping Net. He needed to just relax so that it wouldn't hurt too much. Net moved his fingers in and out for a moment before removing them. He pointed his warm cock towards james's channel. James stubbornly put his hands on Net's stomach. He tried to use both legs to push himself away, towards the head of the bed, but Net locked him in place.

Ugh... ahhhhhhhhhh," James cried out as Net shoves his cock into him. Although Net stretched him a little, it was not enough to stop James from getting hurt. The awkward position and friction immediately arose. James lies on his back and cries non-stop.

"Hmmmm," Net moaned in a low voice as he felt warmth and softness surrounding his cock. James's channel squeezes his cock tightly. Net used both hands to lift James's thin waist. He took his knees and puts them underneath James to raise his hips and ass off the bed.