part 40

Net take Jimmy in his arms and sit on backside and james also sit there .
Longlee drive car and frank sit beside him.

Net trying to wakeup her : Jimmy... Jimmy..
Longlee please drive fast .

Here James now don't know how to react. He gets happy his twin sister is alive or gets sad that now Net realize his real love is back and James is not that he love him .
All thoughts running in his brain.

They reached in resort and Net take Jimmy in his arm or take in room or placed in bad . Longlee call doctor.

James only stands there . Frank feels James pain he go to comfort him.

Longlee : doctor is coming.

After some times doctor reached there and checkup her and she is fine and she will wake up soon no any serious problems.

Net : thank you

Doctor left .

Jimmy coming in consciousness and murmured : Net .... Net ....

Net hold her hand and said yes Jimmy I am here with you .

Tears coming from his eyes he go out of the room Frank follow him .

Net give her water to drink and support her to sit .

Jimmy in low voice : Net ..

Longlee just observing her . Longlee feels weird. That she die in front of Net so she is alive. And come back after 10 years ..

Net put his hand on his chick and said : where are you ? You know how hard to me to live without you?

Jimmy crying : I am alive that day and someone take me hospital but I am in coma from 10 years and when I am backup so I only remember you Net . I go back to orphanage but you are not there . I am searching you from 6 months .. God bless me with life again only because of your love Net . I love you Net .

Or she hug him and Net also hug her .

Longlee thoughts it's look like Net totally forgot about James. Now what I answered to james. I promise him to take care of him.
But I still don't believe that Jimmy is back .

Here outside James crying nonstop Frank trying to comfort him.
But it's getting out of control. Frank go and called Longlee.

Longlee come out and take james in their room. They sit on bed .

Longlee : frank give water to him .

Frank handover waterglass to him .

Longlee : please drink some water .

James drink very little and sallow it with difficulty.

James sobs: phi ... what ... can .. I do . Now ? Is .. Net .. leave me... ? I can't... live without.. .him I.. die ..

Longlee : trust me James. Net only loves you .

After some time when james stop crying so they went back in his room with longlee and frank.

James see Net feeding her by his hands.

Jimmy look james and grap Net's arm

Jimmy : Net who is he ? He exactly look like me .

Net look at james. James look at with his pleading eyes.

Net : he is .. he is your twin brother.

Jimmy : my brother.?

Net : yes Jimmy.

Jimmy : but I live on orphanage I don't remember anything about him .

Net : Jimmy you separate from him in floodpp when your 3rd birthday. And you know mom dad is also waiting for you.