part 48💍marriage💐

Next day....

James's parents comes at home . Longleefrank stay at Longlee's house with his parents. Netjames comes in their home . They all decide to not tell truth of Jimmy to his parents.

Jimmy Decided to tell her : Mom I thought to gets merry with Meen .

James's mother she gets shock by her sudden words : what .. ?? You .. net ..

Jimmy grapped her mother hands and said : Mom Net loves only James's I don't wanna come in between them.

James's mother gets happy and put her hands on her head . James's parents is so stress about James because they now much James loves Net . Or also they don't want to hurt Jimmy. But now Jimmy find her another partner so their all tension is gone . They happily accept Meen .

James's mother : Meen come here .

Meen go near to her . James's mother hug her.

James's father : tomorrow we go and talk with your parents.

Meen gets happy.

James : Mom P'longlee's parents also here or they want their merry next week. They love Net as their child . Phi and his parents want we also merry on same....

James's mother : it's great let's you also gets merry in same date . Or Jimmy you ..

Jimmy get shy and hug Meen .

James's father : so , it's clear our all kids merry on same day .

............

In Longlee's house.

Longlee's parents also call Frank's parents to come . They also come their . Or they also agree on Merry on that day . They all are so happy.

.............

They are busy in marriage shopping.

Net : James try this outfit.

James smiled and nodded. James take dress from him. And went in trial room.

Net : longlee I am thirsty. I going to water .

Longlee : ok .

Net stand out from trial room where james changing. James opened the door .net hurriedly come inside and close the door .

James : what are you doing??

Net : I am thirsty.

James : go and drink water .

Net : yes I come here to drink

Net push him against the wall and press his hot lips on his soft lips .

Net sucking his upper lips

Net sucking his upper lips . James also sucking his lower lips. A soft moan left from james throat..uhmm..uhm...
James's hand grap Net's collar and pull him in more deeper kiss . James opened his mouth to accept Net's tongue inside. There tongues intertwined to each other. Net explore the sweetness of James's mouth.