part 33

Frank seeing all lights are off only in hall a light are on . He see Meen is coming down from stairs. She wears only a very thin transparent and short dress like she wanna seduce someone . A wine glass in her right hand. Her hairs is open she wearing a black hills. She comes down from a stairs like a model doing rampwalk. And spotlight is on her . Frank is already so tense due to his misbehavior and argument with longlee and now Meen tricks him to come at her place. He gets more angry. 

Frank shout angrily : what the hell is wrong with you ?

Meen take a ship of wine and seducingly said : frank my baby. I know you also want this.

Meen steps towards him she place a wine glass on table and comes more close to him. She looking so drunk just like she drinking since mornings.  Meen moves his hands on Frank's chest and unbuttoning them .

Frank push her that make her fall on floor.

Frank shout : stop it ! I am going now.

...........

Longlee trying to call him but he is not answering because he left his phone in car . Longlee is upset with him but now he is getting worried about him .

Longlee: damn it ! I hope you are not fall in any trouble.

Longlee feel more worried about him . Longlee remember he fit a transmitter in Frank's car .longlee take his phone and open his location. Longlee see it's show a Meen's house location. Longlee gets furious with jealousy. Longlee knows frank like Meen before. So , longlee hate her very much .
Longlee angrily drive his car .

.............

Frank leaving from there  . Meen angrily get up and push him on sofa and climb over him .

Meen with a strange manner in obsession : I said naa I love you .

Meen wildly start kissing his neck. Or living lipstick marks on Frank's neck , face and chest . He tried to stop her .

Suddenly !

Door opened 🚪-

Meen stop and move turn to look who is disturbing.

Frank hurriedly push her and get up run towards the strong men who is standing in front of door .

Frank  : it's not what you think?

Longlee is very angry he tighter his fists in anger .

Longlee : why you come here ?

Frank grap his hand and pleading him : I explain .

Longlee shout angrily: just go now .

Longlee see lipstick marks on Frank's neck , face and chest . He getting so furious. He see Meen is fully drunk and lie on sofa. She only wearing a shit .

Meen murmured : Frank... frank..

Longlee not wanna raise hand on a women he grapped Frank's hand tightly and take him with him .

Frank pleading : it's hurts . Leave my hand.  I explain 

Longlee opened car door and said: sit .

Frank hurriedly sit in car. Longlee also sit at driving sit and drive fast. Frank getting scared by seeing Longlee anger . He never see longlee like this .

They reached on home . Longlee grapped his hand and take him in bedroom.  Longlee lock the door . He take him in bath room longlee make him stand under the shower .
Longlee on the shower cold water drops falling on frank. He is getting wet .

Frank with trembling in cold : I..  am .. in cold.. turn off it please.

Longlee roughly rubbing lipstick marks from his neck .