Girl Meets Sneak Attack

I pressed the button for the inter com thingy. It buzzed. "Dylan." I spoke into it. "Maya." Maya spoke. "Farkle." Farkle spoke. I heard the buzzer buzz, meaning we can come up. Maya, Farkle, and I walked to Riley's family's apartment. We walkd in through the door, to see the Matthews eating breakfeast.

"Maya, Dylan, oatmeal." Topanga asked, well more like ordered us. I shook my head. "No thanks, Mrs. Matthews." Maya told her. "Oh, I wasn't asking." Topanga told us. "Yeow." I said, and made my way to the table with Maya. We took our seats next to Riley and slowly ate the oatmeal.

"Farkle, you too." Topanga told our friend, setting down another bowl of oatmeal. "Thank you. But my mother already made me eggs, home fries, wheat toast, marmalade and a strawberry shaped like a star." Farkle said, walking over to the table. I stared at him wide eyed. "I'm going to the Farkle's. Who's with me?!" Auggie shouted. I stood up with him. "I'm with ya!" I shouted. "Sit down." Topanga ordered us. We did what we were told.

"Eat it please." Topanga said. Farkle and I looked at each other. And then back at Topanga. "But it's still this." We said, pointing to our bowls of oatmeal. Topanga glared at us.

"Hey, Auggie, guess what. It's Googly time." Mr. Matthews said. I smiled. "Yay!" I cheered, clapping my hands together. "No TV at the table." Topanga told us. "You're right, Topanga. This table is about the discussion of today's events only. Riley." Cory said. "I woke up. I love everything. I sat here." Riley said. I giggled. "All caught up. Googly time!" Cory said, turning on the TV. We all sang along to the theme song. "Here comes Mr. Googly and his foogly boogly friends." We sang. Auggie turned the TV off. "Hey!" We shouted at the young boy.

"I'm too old for Mr. Googly." Auggie told us. "What?" We asked in unison. "But, Auggie, Mr. Googly is your best friend." Topanga told her son. She picked up Auggie's stuffed toy of Mr. Googly. "Auggie, I'm your foogly boogly best friend." Topanga said in her Mr. Googly voice.

"Can I tell you a secret?" Auggie asked the toy. "Of course. You can tell Mr.

Googly all your secrets." Topanga said in the Googly voice. "I have a new best friend now." Auggie said. "Oh really? Who would that be?" "I don't want to tell you who she is." Auggie said. I gave him a look. "She?" Everyone but Auggie asked. "I said too much." Auggie said.

"Okay, why don't you tell Mr. Googly all about your new best friend and none of us will listen." Topanga said. We all looked away, but we were still listening. "I'm this many. I'm done with you now. Goodbye." Auggie said, taking the toy and placing it on the couch. He walked out of the room. "They grow up so fast." Riley said. I nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I was so worried about this new school year." Riley said, as we walked to the history classroom, "New school, new people, I didn't think I was going to survive. Not only am I surviving, I'm thriving. I'm like a plant going like this," Riley said, doing some weird thing. I put my hand on her shoulder. "Please don't," I said. She nodded, and stopped.

"What was I so worried about?" Riley asked. I shrugged. Suddenly Maya put her hands over Riley's eyes. "What are you doing?" I asked, confused. "Oh, but this is too easy. It's Maya." Riley said, "I know because I saw you put your hand over my face." Maya gestured to the door. I looked through it. When I did, I felt so bad for Riley. Lucas and this girl, were like. Flirting. I looked back at Maya and nodded.

"I'll do you now." Riley said, removing Maya's hand and tried to put her hand on Maya's eyes. "Oh, that's not the game." Maya said. "What's the game?" Riley asked. "The game is... protect the plant from the... bulldozer in... the pink sweater." I said, slowly. Maya nodded. "Oh, Maya, Dylan, bulldozers don't wear pink Huh." Riley said, when she saw the sight in the classroom. "You okay?" Maya asked. "Yeah." Riley said. Riley leaned back on the lockers behind us, and sunk down. Maya and I sunk down beside her.