Girl Meets World: Of Terror

(AUTHOR'S NOTE:
This is going to be short. And also Dylan is dressed up as a female Robin Hood.)

"No no no no no!" Farkle shouted, as Cory attempted to pull Farkle off of his desk. "Let go, Farkle." Cory said, "It's only gym class." "They throw things at me!" Farkle shouted. "Who?" Cory asked. "Maya!" Farkle shouted, "And sometimes Dylan!" We heard a thunder crashing sound.  "I'm the pitcher." Maya stated. "I'm the back-up pitcher," I stated. 

"They make me stand there in front of everybody!" Farkle shouted. "He's the batter." Riley said. "There's a guy behind me in a mask!" Farkle shouted. "That'd be the catcher, sir." Lucas said. "And then somebody screams." Farkle said. "That's the umpire." Cory said. "No," I said, while laughing a little. "She's right. That's me." Farkle said. 

"I'm still not gonna write you a note for gym class, Farkle." Cory told him, "It's softball. What could possibly go wrong in softball?" "Everything," I said. Mr. Matthews glared at me. I shrugged. There was another thunder crash. The lights flashed off. When they turned back on Farkle was on Mr. Matthews. "Get off." He ordered. I rolled my eyes.

~~~~~~~

The class and I were in gym class. My team, which included Riley, Maya, and Lucas, were on the field. Farkle's team was up for batting. I was playing right shortstop Lucas was playing left shortstop, Riley was playing third base, Maya was the pitcher, and all the other places were taken by our classmates that don't talk that much.

"Batter up!" The coach shouted. Farkle stood up since he was next for batting. "It's raining outside. Why are we playing softball inside? We should be playing dodge ball. No, wait! What am I talking about?" Farkle said, "We should be square dancing." "Yeah! We should be swinging our partner!" I cheered, sarcastically. "You should be swinging your bat, Farkle. Get in there! What are you afraid of?" The coach told Farkle. Farkle whispered something to the coach. 

"You're afraid of getting hit by the ball?" The coach asked, loudly. Farkle whispered something else to the coach. "You're afraid of public humiliation?" The coach asked, loudly, "Quit your bellyaching. She throws straight as a rope." I turned to Maya and watched her throw the ball. She threw the ball with such force it caused the back catcher to tumble into the wall. "Check, check, check her out. Check our little pitcher out!" Riley cheered. "Riles?" Maya and I asked. 

"All right. Third base. I'm ready." Riley said, getting into position. "Riley? Glove," I told her since she wasn't wearing the glove. "Oh. What hand does this thing go on?" Riley asked Lucas. "You know what hand it goes-" Maya started, but then noticed something. I turned to Lucas and Riley and saw Lucas putting the glove on Riley's hand. "Oh," Maya and I said, understanding what was happening. 

"Thanks." Riley said to Lucas. "Yeah, okay." Lucas said. He turned around to walk back to his position, but stopped when Riley slapped his butt. I tried to hold in my giggles. Lucas turned back around to Riley. "Yeah, I did that." Riley said. I could see Lucas roll his eyes as he walked back to his spot.

"Why do I have to be up?" Farkle asked the coach. "Why does anybody have to be up, Farkle? Why does anybody have to be anything? Why do I have to be a gym teacher? I could be a ballerina! Doo, doo, doo! Doo, doo, doo!" The coach, basically shouted, "Don't work, do it? Know why? 'Cause I'm a gym teacher and you're up!"

Farkle stepped into the batter box, and picked up the bat. Maya was about to throw the ball, but Farkle grunted and did some weird pose. "Wait, can he do that?" I asked. "He's in the batter's box." The coach replied. Maya threw the ball, and she was way off. "Ball one!" The coach shouted. The back catcher grabbed the ball and threw it back to Maya. Maya was about to throw it again. But Farkle screamed, causing her to lose aim. "Ball two!" The coach shouted. Lucas stepped up.