Season 2

Okay. First of all I want to thank you guys for an amazing 3 months. I remember when I started writing this story. I didn't get many votes on it. So I was thinking maybe I should delete it, but. I'm glad I didn't. So before I start talking about Season 2, I want to give you guys the Season 1 playlist. All the songs I used for this book. And then I would like to thank some people.

Season 1 Playlist:

Take On The World- Sabrina Carpenter and Rowan Blanchard

Can't Blame A Girl For Trying- Sabrina Carpenter

Jealous- (Nick Jonas) Nightcore

A-Team- Ed Sheeran

A Little Too Much- Shawn Mendes

Cool Kids- Echosmith

Another Empty Bottle- Katy McAllister

Try- Colbie Caillat

The Middle Of Starting Over- Sabrina Carpenter

Bright- Echosmith

Callin' All The Monster- China Ann McClain

Something Real- China Ann McClain and Kelli Berglund

 Scars- Allison Iraheta

Friends Theme Song

Hey Brother- Jada and Kyson Facer

We're In Heaven- DJ Sammy (Slow Version)

Beautiful- Bridgit Mendler

Just A Dream- Sam Tsui feat. Christina Grimmie

So Cold- Ben Cocks

I Found- Amber Run

Okay. Now time for my thank yous. First. I would like to thank the people who read the book. Even though you didn't like it, I am glad you took time out of your lives to read something that a 12 year old girl is writing in her room. I appreciate it.

Next. I would like to thank the people who added this story to their reading lists or to their library. That shows me that you do like the book and you want to continue to read it. So thank you.

Now I would like to thank the people who voted on every single part of this book. Cause every single chapter is close to 20 minutes. And you take 20 minutes with a... I think 21 part book. That's a few hours. So thank you for coming back to read it.

I would now like to thank the people who commented. I am grateful for that. Cause whenever I get a positive comment, it just inspires me to continue to right. It is just such a great feeling. Whenever I read a comment about a chapter I just get a new idea for the next one. Also the ones that say "Update Please" just motivates me more. 

And last but not least, I would like to thank the people who are going to move on to the Season 2 book. Thank you. You are the reason why I am moving on to the next season. Now. Time to get to businesses. 

Season 2 will be called: "Dylan, Welcome To The New World". And it will start with Girl Meets Gravity. Cause in my personal opinion the season should've started with this episode, instead of Girl Meets Demolition. But that's just my opinion. The plot for Season 2 is: 

 A new school year. New friends. New crushes. New teachers. New world. Dylan and the gang are back, and this time they're facing 8th grade. With drama of course. Plus Dylan tries to figure out where she and Huckleberry stand. The girls' friendships are put to the test. Farkle surprises everyone with something no one was expecting. And a secret of Lucas' is revealed. Follow Dylan and the rest of the gang as they try to balance the new world.  

By the time you are reading this, Season 2 will be up. So once again thank you. You guys are so supportive. You're the best. 

So I'll see you in Season 2. If you decide to read it. So long!