milk boobs, breast pumping, enema h

front page
milk boobs, breast pumping, enema h
search
milk boobs, breast pumping, enema h
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
At this time, Ji Huairen didn't know that in the near future, although he didn't become a fool, he also felt the feeling of being forced to be a fool.

"The passage of time here in the system should be different from the outside world, right?"

[No matter how long the host has been here, when the task is completed and enough Haitang coins are accumulated, it will return to the moment when the host is bound to the system. . 】

It was too late to complete the second daily task. On the next day, Ji Huairen got up early to prepare breakfast. On the way to make breakfast, Yu Ci appeared. Yu Ci looked at Ji Huairen's back. Ji Huairen was wearing an apron, showing his waist Clenched his limbs tightly, his buttocks were raised, and for some reason, Yu Ci felt an impulse in his heart.

【Daily task 1: Give Yu Ci a breakfast in an adult way. Reward 100 Begonia Coins. 】

Ji Huairen turned his head and found that Yu Ci was looking at him, Ji Huairen smiled brightly, "Mr. Yu, good morning."

Yu Ci nodded slightly, "Morning."

"Mr. Yu, breakfast is almost ready, do you want to have it first?"

"good."

Yu Ci raised his arms to hug the smiling young man, leaned down and kissed his lips, one hand clasped the back of his head, and the other wrapped around his waist. As the kiss gradually deepened, Yu Ci's hand came from The waist gradually moved down, stretched in from the seam of the trousers, and touched the soft buttocks of the young man. He rubbed the soft flesh wantonly, and slowly moved his fingers to the middle of the buttocks.

Ji Huairen held his hand and called out hastily: "Ah, Mr. Yu, don't, don't do this." Yu Ci stopped moving. Ji Huairen looked at him with wet eyes, his cheeks were red, and he pursed his lips, "Mr. Yu, stop joking, let's have breakfast first, the same as yesterday, shall I feed you?"

Yu Ci: "I'll teach you another method today." Then, he picked him up and sat him on the stove, with his knees between his legs, separated his legs, and continued to kiss. His lips, it didn't take long for Ji Huairen's whole body to go limp, and Yu Ci lifted up his clothes, revealing two spots of bright red on his chest.

Yu Ci held a bit of Yanhong in his mouth, and kept sucking, while the other side of Yanhong was kneaded by his hands continuously.

Ji Huairen felt that he didn't have any strength in him. The hole in the back was a little wet, his eyes were blurred, and his legs tried to clamp helplessly, but he was getting closer to Yu Ci in vain.

Yu Ci laid his upper body flat on the table, poured milk on his chest, and continued to lick his chest. When the licking was almost done, he put his hands on his pants and tried to take off the young man's pants. But the young man begged for mercy, Ji Huairen pulled on his pants firmly, "Mr. Yu, Yu Ci, don't do this. Let's do this again in the future, okay?"

Yu Ci showed a rare smile, "Okay, I'll give you some time to prepare, let's play something different at noon today." Then he pulled Ji Huairen up, tidied his clothes, picked him up, sent back to the bedroom. Yu Ci bowed his head and kissed his lips, then left.

Ji Huairen turned over and buried himself in the quilt with a flushed face, holding the quilt tightly with both hands, as if he wanted to suffocate himself to death.

[Once the daily task is completed, 100 Haitang coins will be collected. 】

[Daily task 2: Prepare a human feast for Yu Ci. Reward 200 Begonia Coins. 】