Drugged pussy, finger squirt, beaded off, fuck ass pussy on restraint chair

front page
Drugged pussy, finger squirt, beaded off, fuck ass pussy on restraint chair
search
Drugged pussy, finger squirt, beaded off, fuck ass pussy on restraint chair
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
[Once the daily task is completed, 100 Haitang coins will be collected. 】

[Daily task 2: Get fucked hard by Yu Ci, reward 200 Haitang coins. 】

The person who had been buried in Yu Ci's arms raised his head with an angry expression on his face. Yu Ci thought that Ji Huairen was angry with him, so he quickly coaxed: "Baby, I was wrong, don't be angry, I won't be like this next time." It's gone." After speaking, she looked at Ji Huairen pitifully.

Although Ji Huairen was also angry with Yu Ci, he was more angry with the system. He felt that the system was really inhumane. He came to assign tasks at this time, and he was about to be scrapped.

[Host, first of all, the system is not human, there is no so-called human nature. Secondly, the intensity of the host's work just now was very low, and there was no so-called total waste. It was all because the host's physical fitness was too poor and Yu Ci was too spoiled. 】

Ji Huairen ignored what the system said, and said to Yu Ci coquettishly, "It's all your fault, my pussy hurts so much."

Yu Ci said distressedly: "Yes, yes, it's all my fault, let me see." Yu Ci opened Ji Huairen's leg, exposing the pussy to the air, the pussy was not injured, it was just a piece of bright red, which looked attractive Extremely.

Yu Ci put Ji Huairen on the chair in this room. Ji Huairen looked at the chair. Its shape was very strange, and it would not have any serious use. It was erected into an M shape by something on the chair.

Yu Ci comforted, "Stay here for a while, I'll go get the medicine."

Ji Huairen nodded.

Soon Yu Ci came back, holding a jar of ointment in his hand, Yu Ci squeezed some in his hand, and then rubbed it on Ji Huairen's pussy, the ointment was cool for a while, making Ji Huairen so irritating, Ji Huairen bit it own lips, try to ignore this strange feeling.

Yu Ci's fingers penetrated into the small hole, the small hole was stimulated by the ointment and contracted, and a stream of lewd water flowed out of the vagina.

Yu Ci: "Give medicine to the puppy, don't be fussy, the medicine will be washed away by the hot water from the little slut."

When Ji Huairen heard this, he glared at Yu Ci angrily, and it wasn't that he wanted to let the water flow, it was that Xiaoxue itself was disobedient.

Yu Ci: "Yo, I'm still staring at you, look at you and said so much water." Yu Ci deliberately dug in the small hole with his hands, making a wet sound.

Ji Huairen: "Ah~ um, stop, Yu Ci, master, stop messing with it, ah!" Yu Ci's fingers kept digging at Ji Huairen's G-spot, and soon Ji Huairen reached climax, a transparent liquid sprayed out directly, Yu Ci's hands were splashed with lewd water.

Ji Huairen lay on the chair with dull eyes, his body twitching slightly.

Yu Ci licked the lewd water on his hands with his tongue, "Baby's teasing water is very sweet." Seeing Ji Huairen's dazed look, he said with a smirk: "There are good things to share, baby, do you want to try it?"

Ji Huairen was in the aftermath of an orgasm, and didn't realize what Yu Ci was talking about at all. Yu Ci stuffed two fingers into Ji Huairen's slightly opened lips, playing with Ji Huairen's uvula.

Ji Huairen slowly regained consciousness, he bit Yu Ci's finger lightly, signaling him not to go too far.

Yu Ci withdrew his hand, "Baby, look at you bleeding so much, you have to reapply the medicine."