Chapter 6, Get to know the world of Begonia, take the initiative to act like a b

front page
Chapter 6, Get to know the world of Begonia, take the initiative to act like a baby and get a slave certificate.
search
Chapter 6, Get to know the world of Begonia, take the initiative to act like a baby and get a slave certificate.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
[Daily task 2 is completed, and 200 Haitang coins will be collected. 】

[Daily task three: Go with Yu Ci to get a slave certificate, reward 300 Haitang coins. 】

Ji Huairen rode his bicycle home, and every time Ji Huairen moved, his butt hurt. Ji Huairen rode slowly and with difficulty. Along the way, he looked around and found that the surrounding environment was quite realistic. It seems that the scope should be relatively large this time.

Ji Huairen returned home, "Mom and Dad, I'm back."

Ji's mother is in the kitchen, she brought out the meal, "Eat quickly when you come back, your dad won't be back in a while." Ji Huairen is now completely sure that this world should be created by combining his and Yu Ci's memories systematically of.

While Ji Huairen was eating, Ji's father came back. During this period, Ji's mother looked up at him from time to time, as if she had something to say. Ji's father sat down in his seat without saying a word, staring at Ji Huairen without moving.

Ji Huairen couldn't eat anymore, "Mom and Dad, what's wrong? What's the matter?"

Mother Ji: "Look at the wound on your face..." Ji Huairen was a little panicked, after all, after what happened later, he had somewhat forgotten the wound on his face, Ji Huairen didn't know how to explain it to his parents, but he didn't expect what Mother Ji said later, "You recognize that Yu Ci has succeeded as the master."

Ji Huairen almost choked on his saliva, "How do you know?"

Ji's mother wondered, "Didn't you say that yourself yesterday? You were also very angry with your father."

Ji Huairen thought to himself, no wonder his father was angry. When he was with Yu Ci, his mother was very open-minded, but his father was very angry. Seeing Yu Ci, he basically had a bad face.

Ji's mother: "Don't worry about your father, life is your own. Although you have this habit, parents still respect your choice. Don't have psychological pressure. If Yu Ci treats you badly, come back, or we will Change master."

Ji Huairen's eyes turned red, he sniffed, his voice hoarse, "Mom, don't worry, Yu Ci is very good to me."

Ji's father immediately exploded, "Your face is swollen like this, and you still call me good to you." Ji's mother took him hard with her elbow, "I have something to say to your father." Ji's mother grabbed him Ji's father dragged him back to the bedroom.

Ji Huairen faintly heard the two of them talking, Ji's mother: "Don't talk nonsense if you don't know, this is the interest of that kind of relationship, you hurt the child's self-esteem by saying that." Ji Huairen didn't hear his father saying What, I didn't say a word when I thought about it, my father basically didn't refute what my mother said.

Ji Huairen lost his appetite and went back to the bedroom, his eyes were red, and he really wanted to cry. Ji Huairen felt that he was very lucky, he had good parents, and loved his lover very much. Although his lover had a car accident and became a vegetable, But God was kind to him, and the Haitang system appeared, bringing hope for his lover to return to him.

"System, thank you."

The system has been questioned by him so many times, it is rare to be thanked, and he is quite uncomfortable, thinking that in this world Ji Huairen will come to question again when he encounters this setting.