Chapter Thirteen, exposed to the camera and everyone, fingering, squirting

front page
Chapter Thirteen, exposed to the camera and everyone, fingering, squirting
search
Chapter Thirteen, exposed to the camera and everyone, fingering, squirting
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
In early spring, the sun is shining brightly.

Ji Huairen woke up in a nanny's car and found himself wearing an ancient costume and a hood.

A young man came in, "Brother Ji, you're awake, clean up quickly, it's time for you to film."

Ji Huairen said "Oh", stood up and walked out, wait, what did he say? While filming, Ji Huairen woke up like a dream, he suddenly stopped and turned around.

The young man was a little surprised, "Brother Ji, what's wrong."

Ji Huairen: "Give me the script, which scene should I shoot."

The young man was a little helpless, "Brother Ji, if you do this again, Sister Fang will scold you again." But the young man still pointed out to Ji Huairen in detail which scene he was going to act in.

Ji Huairen quickly memorized these contents in a very short period of time. When he was filming, the time given to him was too short.

Ji Huairen felt like a zombie, he finished his lines, thinking that this must be criticized by the director. But to his surprise, the director actually gave it to him, and even praised him a few words, saying that he has made great progress.

Before Ji Huairen could feel the quality of acting in the entertainment circle, he heard the director say, "It's over." Then the whole crew started cheering.

Ji Huairen felt that he could still save it, he didn't want to leave such an ugly scene, but seeing that the crew had already started to prepare for the finale, Ji Huairen had no choice but to give up.

Ji Huairen took advantage of his spare time to search himself, and found that he had become a traffic star who became famous by his face. This young man was his assistant Xiao Liu, and the Sister Fang he was talking about was his manager.

But the most complicated thing for him is that there are actually three genders in this world, men, women and bisexuals. Bisexuals have a strong sexual desire and are naturally lecherous, but they are sought after by others because of their superior appearance and sensitive body, and he himself is that bisexual Fortunately for Ji Huairen, his breasts are relatively small, and he has not become the big breasts of the previous world. In addition, the world is open to sex, many TV series and movies will have some erotic clips, and even sex idols.

It can only be said that Ji Huairen was not surprised by this pornographic setting.

After Ji Huairen had a wrap-up banquet, the TV series came to an end.

During the celebration banquet, Ji Huairen drank too much wine and fell asleep when he returned to the hotel. He got up in the morning and ordered a meal at the hotel. While eating, a well-dressed woman came in.

Before Ji Huairen could figure out what to call her, she had already said, "I really don't know what kind of shit luck you have, Yu Ci personally asked you to play with you, although there are some pornographic roles, but how many people are there?" If you can’t even ask for an opportunity, you’d better seize it.”

Ji Huairen heard from her words that she was his manager, Sister Fang, "Sister Fang, I know, I will take care of it."

Sister Fang sneered, "Let's hone your acting skills first. This crew is a big production. I don't know how many old actors have been hired. When the time comes, all the people in the group will count your trash, and the company will have to pay you again." Remove hot search."