Chapter 11, Being sucked by his son, jealous, fucked by tits, fucked violently,

front page
Chapter 11, Being sucked by his son, jealous, fucked by tits, fucked violently, turned into a milk machine
search
Chapter 11, Being sucked by his son, jealous, fucked by tits, fucked violently, turned into a milk machine
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Ji Huairen woke up and found himself lying on a warm bed. Ji Huairen sat up and looked around, he was staying in a bedroom, his body was very refreshing, it must have been cleaned very well.

A little boy came in through the door. The little boy was very cute, with round eyes. He looked about five or six years old. Seeing him, he showed a surprised expression.

The little boy turned around and shouted towards the door: "Dad, the little cow has woken up." Ji Huairen looked at the little boy, who looked like the combination of Yu Ci and Ji Huairen.

Ji Huairen called the system in his heart: "You made this little boy?"

【This little boy was created by combining the strengths of you and Yu Ci. It can be regarded as a small benefit for you from the system. 】

Ji Huairen has always liked children, he told Yu Ci about his plan to adopt a child before, and Yu Ci also supported him. Ji Huairen likes the benefits given by the system

Yu Ci heard the little boy's cry and walked into the bedroom, and stroked the little boy's head, "Well, I see."

The little boy shook off Yu Ci's hand, "Don't touch my head, it's not tall." Then he ran to Ji Huairen's side, "From now on, you will be my little cow."

Ji Huairen felt an inexplicable sense of guilt under the innocent eyes of the little boy, and he called the system desperately in his heart, but the system ignored him.

Seeing that Ji Huairen didn't respond, the little boy's expression became a little aggrieved, "Don't you like me?"

Ji Huairen didn't know how to react, Yu Ci said at this moment: "He can't understand what you are saying." The little boy showed an expression of sudden realization, "It's okay, I will teach you how to speak in the future, my name is Yu Ren, and I will be your master from now on."

Ji Huairen's heart was very complicated, a child actually became his master, he looked at Yu Ci and yelled "ahhh" a few times.

Yu Ren turned his head, "Father, what does he mean?"

Yu Ci said casually: "It's not interesting, his master is me, not you."

Yu Ren was completely shocked that the adults could be so shameless, "Dad, you clearly said that you wanted to buy it for me, how could you do this?" Yu Ren was full of anger, like a puffer fish.

Yu Ci: "Did you pay? Or did you sell it?"

Yu Ren ran over and hugged Ji Huairen, "I don't care, he is mine." Ji Huairen was very embarrassed, after all his body was naked, although there was a layer of quilt.

"Dad, does he have a name?"

Yu Ci ignored his teasing, "His name is Ji Huairen, hurry up and do your homework."

Yu Ren pouted very reluctantly, "I want to play with him for a while."

Yu Ci said lightly, "Yu Ren, my patience is limited."

Yu Ren left unwillingly, only Yu Ci and Ji Huairen were left in the room.

Yu Ci: "Is there anything you're not used to?"

Ji Huairen shook his head.

Yu Ci: "Can you understand what you hear?"

Ji Huairen hesitated but still nodded.