Chapter Eight, Dick Licking, Feet Licking, Dog Walking

front page
Chapter Eight, Dick Licking, Feet Licking, Dog Walking
search
Chapter Eight, Dick Licking, Feet Licking, Dog Walking
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
At night, Ji Huairen and Yu Ci slept in the same bedroom. Yu Ci said, "Today is the dog's first day at home. Reward the dog to sleep with the owner."

Ji Huairen hugged Yu Ci, rubbed into his arms, and soon fell asleep in his arms, Yu Ci couldn't laugh or cry, hugged Ji Huairen and fell asleep too.

In the morning, Yu Ci felt a wet lick on his cock, and Yu Ci was a little relieved. Did he live the life of the master he dreamed of?

Before Yu Ci finished expressing his feelings, he felt his dick being scraped violently by his teeth. Yu Ci hissed, his face wrinkled from the pain. Yu Ci didn't dare to move, he was afraid of being hurt even more. harm.

Yu Ci told Ji Huairen to let go, and put his foot on Ji Huairen's face, "You are really stupid, you can't even do this."

Ji Huairen was at a loss.

Yu Ci ordered: "Lick my feet with your tongue until I'm happy."

Ji Huairen stretched out his tongue to lick Yu Ci's feet, he sucked it with his mouth, and licked it with his tongue.

Yu Ci felt that the time was almost up, so he asked Ji Huairen to stop.

They had late breakfast in the morning, Ji Huairen still used the same dog bowl, Ji Huairen had more experience than before, at least he didn't eat it all over his face.

Since it was the weekend, Yu Ci took out the dog leash and got Ji Huairen on, and then put on clothes for Ji Huairen, "Let's go, take the puppy for a walk."

Ji Huairen didn't expect him to be like this, thinking that someone he was acquainted with saw his lewd appearance, there was a secret anticipation, the flower hole kept leaking dew.

In the alleys of the community, Ji Huairen crawled behind Yu Ci. Ji Huairen more or less met people he knew or knew him. They were surprised to see Ji Huairen. Yu Ci asked Ji Huairen to introduce himself to them one by one.

Ji Huairen "Hello, the puppy has now become Yu Ci's slave." Ji Huairen felt a sense of pride in the things that Ji Huairen should be ashamed of.

When he arrived at school, Ji Huairen wore a collar with the owner Yu Ci written in the middle of the collar, and a bell was hung below it. As soon as Ji Huairen entered the classroom, he received the attention of his classmates, and there was a burst of whispering.

"I didn't expect Ji Huairen to become a slave."

"I just said that he is serious on the surface, but very coquettish behind the scenes."

"If I had known earlier, I would have shot. Maybe I would have slapped him earlier and he would have become my slave."

"Come on, it's just you, be careful that Yu Ci hits you."

Ji Huairen ignored these voices and sat back in his seat. Tang Hang: "It's so high-profile, I still wear it at school."

Ji Huairen: "No way, Yu Cifei let me take it."

Tang Hang: "I really envy you, but I'm going to Jiang Wenrui to admit my master."

Ji Huairen was surprised, but it's not very strange when you think about it. In the real world, Tang Hang likes Jiang Wenrui, but Jiang Wenrui has a girlfriend, so Tang Hang has been pressing it in his heart. Now the dream world can be monogamous and monogamous. It is not surprising to recognize the Lord.

Ji Huairen asked curiously, "Did you succeed in identifying the Lord?"

Tang Hang hesitated, "It's a success, but Jiang Wenrui doesn't want to accept me, his girlfriend wants me, and then... I will become their slave."

Ji Huairen opened his eyes, but respected his choice.

In the next few days, Ji Huairen continued to accept Yu Ci's training, and his body and mind completely surrendered to Yu Ci.

Yu Ci is playing a game now, and Ji Huairen is kneeling on the ground as his footstool.

Ji Huairen has done a lot of tasks in the past few days, earned a lot of Haitang coins, and stayed here for nearly a month.

Ji Huairen knelt on the ground and suddenly said, "Master."

Yu Ci put down the phone, "Did I let you talk?"

Ji Huairen ignored it: "Master, although this place is very real, it is not the real world after all. I hope you wake up early. My mother and I are waiting for you. See you in the next world."

〔Add to bookmark〕
!~1558.
1
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
03
.
Recommended popular novels
[Quick travel] Being watered by the bosses day and night NP
No matter what, you have to bully the idiot cannon fodder.
Canary of the Lord God [Quick Travel] NP
The soft beauty is filled with daily np [Quick/wear]
The daily life of beautiful beauties being forced [Quick Time Travel]
Kill a hundred people and attack hypnosis
Recently updated novel
[DC/Batman] Beautiful croupier, dealing cards online
milk dog super wolf
Random / Lun short story collection (High H)
It's not a dishonest relationship
the place that never sleeps
Plum Blossom Three Lanes
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop