Extra episode two

front page
Extra episode two
search
Extra episode two
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
there is none left
〔Add to bookmark〕
After getting married, Ji Huairen and Yu Ci still live together, but there seems to be something different in their lives.

For example, they have more tricks on the bed.

For example, Ji Huairen is even more flirtatious on the bed.

For example, Ji Huairen likes to be controlled, likes to be a puppy, likes to pee like a dog...

Ji Huairen blamed Yu Ci, "It's all your fault, for making me...for making me like this."

Yu Ci smiled: "Yes, yes, it's all my fault, but the master likes puppies to be so flirtatious."

Ji Huairen's face was flushed, he lowered his head and did not speak.

Changes in their lives and...

Yu Ci grabbed Ji Huairen and asked Ji Huairen to accompany him to watch the live broadcast of Begonia World. Seeing some novel ways to play, he couldn't wait to try it with Ji Huairen.

For example, a young man kneeling and crawling on the ground is being broadcast live at this time, while another man is sitting on the young man's back, holding a whip in his hand, whipping the young man's ass from time to time, urging the young man Crawl quickly.

Seeing this, Yu Ci made Ji Huairen kneel on the ground, and sat on Ji Huairen's back, "Hurry up, little dog, if you don't crawl, you won't be able to catch up." Forgot to mention that the system is a product of a high-level plane. The live broadcast can be directly projected into reality, bringing you immersive happiness.

Because of Yu Ci's words, Ji Huairen inexplicably felt a sense of comparison. He carried Yu Ci forward tremblingly,

Yu Ci didn't have a whip in his hand, but he deliberately slapped Ji Huairen's butt with his hand, and a crisp slap sounded, "Hurry up, puppy, the ones in front of you are much older than you. "

Ji Huairen gritted his teeth, "It's all your fault for being too heavy."

Yu Ci: "Obviously it's the puppy who doesn't work hard. If the puppy doesn't hurry up, the owner will punish you."

Ji Huairen: "Master, prop up your body."

Yu Ci said seriously, "That's not okay, I can't help the puppy cheat."

Ji Huairen was in a hurry, but he had no choice but to be forced to participate in this "competition". The two in front had already climbed a certain distance, even if Ji Huairen wanted to catch up, he couldn't catch up, but it didn't prevent Yu Ci from punishing him after losing the game.

Yu Ci hypocritically said: "It's a pity, the puppy lost, and the puppy said how to punish."

Before Ji Huairen could reply, the figure in front had already changed its position. The man riding on top picked up the man below him in the posture of urinating, and the cock was directly inserted into the pussy roughly.

Yu Ci: "Since the puppy can't remember, let's learn from it."

Yu Ci also used the same posture to hug Ji Huairen, without any expansion, the cock pushed into the pussy.

Ji Huairen screamed: "Ah, don't!" Ji Huairen didn't have any focus, only his two legs were erected by Yu Ci, and his butt hit Yu Ci's crotch.

The cock was completely submerged in the pussy, Yu Ci let Ji Huairen slow down for a while and began to sprint with all his strength, Ji Huairen kept screaming.

Yu Ci slowly adjusted so that the frequency of cock thrusting was consistent with the live broadcast, "Baby, scream louder, your voice is suppressed by the side."