Extra episode one

front page
Extra episode one
search
Extra episode one
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Ji Huairen returned to the moment when he just bound the system, the sunlight shining on Yu Ci's face looked extremely peaceful and sleeping, and the surrounding air felt an inexplicable sense of silence.

Ji Huairen called softly, "Yu Ci, wake up, Yu Ci."

Yu Ci lay on the bed without any reaction, only the faint sound of breathing.

Ji Huairen's eyes are slightly red, is this a failure? He shook Yu Ci's body vigorously, and Yu Ci slowly opened his eyes amidst the violent shaking, with dry eyes that hadn't spoken for a long time, "Honey, I'm awake, stop shaking."

Ji Huairen's tears fell directly, big tears slid down Ji Huairen's face, and fell on Yu Ci's fingers, Yu Ci's fingers moved slightly, and he raised his hand to wipe away Ji Huairen's tears, but for those on the bed It is still a bit strenuous for someone who has been lying down for a year.

Ji Huairen took Yu Ci's hand and put him on his face, crying intermittently, "Why did you just wake up, do you know... woo... I... waited for you for a long time... woo... ..."

Yu Ci was very distressed, and kept comforting him: "I know, I know, baby, I miss you very much."

Ji Huairen cried bitterly on Yu Ci's body, and when he calmed down, he realized that there was still something to do. He notified both parents, and took Yu Ci to do several checkups. The checkups were very healthy, but there was some muscle weakness that needed to be done. Rehabilitation.

After the inspection, the parents of both parties came, and cried for a while again, before finally ending under Yu Ci's tired eyes.

The two sides tacitly reserved time for the poor couple. Ji Huairen and Yu Ci stayed in the ward. Ji Huairen kept staring at Yu Ci as if he couldn't get enough of it. Yu Ci lay on the bed and said sleepily, "I seem to be I had a very long dream, but luckily you were in the dream."

Just as Ji Huairen was about to say something, Yu Ci had already closed his eyes and fell asleep. Ji Huairen also went to sleep on the small bed in the ward. This sleep was extremely reassuring.

When he woke up, it was already daylight. Ji Huairen looked at his phone and it was already nine o'clock in the morning. He hurriedly got up, only to find that Yu Ci was already eating breakfast in bed.

Yu Ci shared breakfast with Ji Huairen, and explained: "Mom came here just now, and she didn't call you when she saw you were sleeping."

Ji Huairen hurriedly asked, "Are you okay now? Is it okay to eat by yourself?" Without waiting for Yu Ci's answer, Ji Huairen directly grabbed Yu Ci's food and fed him.

Yu Ci had no choice but to be fed by Ji Huairen, until finally he couldn't eat any more and stopped Ji Huairen's actions.

Yu Ci explained: "The doctor said I'm recovering very well, so don't worry." In fact, it's more than good, the speed of recovery is simply abnormal, and Yu Ci's intuition has something to do with his clearer dreams.

Ji Huairen started to eat his own breakfast. He considered his words, thinking about how to explain to Yu Ci.

Yu Ci said abruptly: "Actually, the dreams I dreamed were not just dreams, right?"

Ji Huairen choked for a moment, and then said: "Yes, that's right." Ji Huairen slowly told Yu Ci about the system.

Yu Ci listened quietly, and just pointed to Ji Huairen's meal, signaling him not to forget to eat.

Ji Huairen had no choice but to talk about it while eating, and it didn't take long for Ji Huairen to finish talking.

Yu Ci: "It's very lucky that I met the system, which allowed me to meet you sooner."

Ji Huairen nodded, he also felt very lucky. Ji Huairen remembered something, and said to Yu Ci: "The system told me that we have permanent viewing rights to the world of Begonia." After speaking, he meditated as usual, and an ice blue page appeared in front of them.

Ji Huairen looked at Yu Ci, "Have you seen Yu Ci?"

Yu Ci nodded, "I saw it, but it's all these things?"

Ji Huairen's face turned red, he just wanted to let Yu Ci know about the system and let Yu Ci know that it was real, but he forgot what the Begonia world is all about.

Ji Huairen quickly closed the page, but what he didn't expect was that another page appeared in front of him, and Ji Huairen blurted out, "What's going on? Didn't I close it?"

Yu Ci rubbed his nose, "It seems that I made it, I didn't expect it to be quite simple, I thought about it in my heart and it came out."

Accompanied by constant groans, an awkward atmosphere spread in the air, Ji Huairen was the first to come to his senses, and said sternly, "Hurry up and close it."

Yu Ci closed the page, looked at Ji Huairen's flushed face, and said with some interest: "By the way... since our experience has been filmed, can we watch it from here?"

Ji Huairen stood up straight away, blushing almost to the point of bleeding, and said loudly, "Don't even think about it."

There was a sudden knock on the door, and a young nurse walked in, "What's going on? The patient needs to rest, don't make any noise."

Ji Huairen whispered to the nurse: "I'm sorry." The nurse saw that his attitude was good, and left after speaking.

But Yu Ci couldn't help laughing lowly, the magnetic laughter made Ji Huairen's ears itchy, Ji Huairen gave Yu Ci a vicious look, but he didn't threaten at all, making Yu Ci laugh even more wildly.

Ji Huairen lowered his voice and said, "Stop laughing, there's nothing funny about it."

Yu Ci was afraid that Ji Huairen would be teased by him, so he tried to restrain himself, "Hey, baby, don't be angry, there is really nothing funny."

Ji Huairen: "Then you still laugh."

Yu Ci tried hard to suppress the corners of his mouth, but it was of no avail. It could only make Ji Huairen more and more angry. Yu Ci simply couldn't bear it anymore, "Come here baby and let me hug you. My husband hasn't hugged you for a long time."

Ji Huairen wanted to ignore him, but he couldn't help but walked in and hugged Yu Ci, Yu Ci hugged Ji Huairen back, resting his chin on Ji Huairen's head, "Honey, how about we get married when I get out of the hospital? A real wedding."

Ji Huairen's eyes were moist, "Okay."

〔Add to bookmark〕
!~1256.
13
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
!~
.
.
Recommended popular novels
The young emperor watered day and night by his concubines
Perverts will be picked up by people's np [fast/wear]
Bisexual beauty with big tits wakes up every day with big dick
The Best Way to Save the Protagonist Shou from the Male Protagonist
I just want to give birth to the villain (quick transmigration)
I really didn't want to grab the male lead [Quick time travel]
Recently updated novel
After the cold beauty was coveted by the scumbag
The Fall of the Ascetic Monk 【Double】
After crushing on roommate exposed
Master Uncle Misidentified His Savior (NTR)
Cousin he is coquettish and sweet
Straight-looking handsome man wearing a book is fired
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop