Chapter 9, Tang Hang 3p, high h

front page
Chapter 9, Tang Hang 3p, high h
search
Chapter 9, Tang Hang 3p, high h
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

This world is over, I stumbled when I wrote it, and I don’t know if everyone will like it, but I am still very happy if someone can read my article.

-----text-----

Tang Hang has liked Jiang Wenrui for a long time. Jiang Wenrui's grades are very good. He is often the first in his age. It's more slander, of course, slander behind the scenes.

Because Jiang Wenrui has a bad temper, a poisonous tongue, a picky personality, and a low EQ, many people in the class have been slandered by him.

Some people will often say behind their backs that a high IQ is amazing, but a low EQ is like something.

Tang Hang thought it was great to have a high IQ, but when a group of people were making complaints about Jiang Wenrui, he had a bad mouth and just echoed them.

I didn't expect that what they were talking about was working hard. Jiang Wenrui walked over and gave them a contemptuous glance, and he didn't know how much he heard. Under that look, Tang Hang's legs instantly went limp. That look made him want to kneel under his legs.

But Tang Hang didn't expect that a person with such a low EQ actually found a girlfriend and treated him very well. Tang Hang couldn't believe it, but he couldn't help it. His girlfriend was named Liu Zitian.

As the name suggests, they are very sweet, have a nice voice, and have good grades. They should be admitted to the same university.

After a peep, he saw the life he dreamed of, and the desire in his heart became stronger and stronger.

By chance, Tang Hang didn't know what to think, and suddenly rushed up and ran in front of the two of them, knelt down, kowtowed and said loudly, "I beg the two masters to accept me as a slave."

Both Jiang Wenrui and Liu Zitian were taken aback. They looked at the person kneeling in front of them.

Jiang Wenrui said: "We don't accept slaves, get up." Tang Hang's whole body turned cold when he heard his words.

Tang Hang knelt on the ground persistently, kowtowed again, and repeated, "I beg the two masters to accept me as a slave."

Liu Zitian looked at the young man, "He looks familiar, is he from your class?"

Jiang Wenrui: "I don't remember."

Liu Zitian was a little moved, "Why don't we accept him as a slave to add some fun to life."

Jiang Wenrui: "Add some fun to life, or add some fun to you."

Liu Zitian: "What do you mean? You doubt me."

Jiang Wenrui: "No, it's just stating the objective reality."

Liu Zitian: "I don't care, I'll take it anyway."

So Tang Hang became the slave of Jiang Wenrui and Liu Zitian.

...this is the dividing line of h (can't think of a reason for h)...

When Jiang Wenrui came home from get off work, Tang Hang knelt on the ground to greet his master. Tang Hang took off Jiang Wenrui's shoes with his mouth, and then took out the slippers with his mouth.

Jiang Wenrui: "Tangtang, where's your mother?"

Tang Hang: "Dad, Mom is sleeping."

Jiang Wenrui walked to the bedroom, hugged the person lying on the bed, and touched her forehead with his hand, "Is it better?" Liu Zitian had a fever a few days ago, and has been resting at home these days.

Liu Zitian was woken up by him, and stretched out his arms to hug Jiang Wenrui, "I'm much better now, husband, we haven't had sex for a long time."

Jiang Wenrui had no choice but to say, "Let's eat first, and we'll talk after we finish."

Liu Zitian: "I don't." As they kissed Jiang Wenrui, their tongues were entangled with each other, and when they separated, they pulled out ambiguous silver threads. Jiang Wenrui pressed Liu Zitian onto the bed, kissing her actively while using his hands stroking her body.

Jiang Wenrui stroked the two red cherry blossoms on her chest with his hands, and the softness of her chest formed various shapes in his hands, and Liu Zitian's pussy immediately became wet.

"Husband, come in." Liu Zitian shouted wanting and dissatisfied.

Jiang Wenrui: "It's good to satisfy you, what a little slut."

Jiang Wenrui inserted his dick directly into the pussy. , thrusting hard inside, hitting hard again and again.

"Ahhh, husband, you are amazing, ah!" Liu Zitian gradually reached the climax, and a stream of liquid sprayed out, "Ah...I can't take it anymore, husband...ah!"

Jiang Wenrui's dick didn't stop, and continued to pound violently inside. Liu Zitian's body was extremely sensitive after the orgasm, and under the impact, he ushered in another round of orgasms.

After Liu Zitian had a fever, his body was still very weak, and he passed out after doing it a few times.

But Jiang Wenrui wasn't having fun yet, "Tangtang, come here." Tang Hang had been kneeling by the bed when Jiang Wenrui was having sex with Liu Zitian. Hearing Jiang Wenrui's order, he hurried over.

Jiang Wenrui fished Tang Hang onto the bed and made him kneel on the other side of the bed, without any lubrication, Jiang Wenrui inserted his dick directly.

Tang Hang felt severe pain, but more excited, Jiang Wenrui thrust into Tang Hang's asshole, hitting Tang Xing's sensitive point hard.

"Dad, it's amazing, ah... Dad, please fuck me to death." Under Tang Hang's yelling, Jiang Wenrui's speed became faster and faster, and a white liquid sprayed out, hitting Tang Hang's soft inner wall hard. It hit hard.

"Dad, Tang Tang is almost full... Ahh!"

Jiang Wenrui always liked their shouting, "Scream louder."

"Dad, please fuck me, ahhh."

Under Tang Hang's yelling, Jiang Wenrui's cock became hard again, and he penetrated Tang Hang fiercely again, and Liu Zitian woke up when they made a huge commotion.

Seeing the two people next to them having sex, Liu Zitian felt very excited, "Husband, I want it too." Liu Zitian crawled over to the place where the two had intercourse, wanting to lick the testicles on Jiang Wenrui's cock.

Jiang Wenrui stopped her and didn't let her mess around. Jiang Wenrui let Liu Zitian lie under Tang Hang, with her head facing the place where they met, her legs spread wide.

"Tangtang, lick mother's pussy." Jiang Wenrui ordered, Tang Hang was a little lost at the moment, his eyes were blurred and he licked Liu Zitian's pussy mixed with semen.

Liu Zitian was just below, licking them with her tongue.

In this way, all three people reached a climax.

〔Add to bookmark〕
$%$.
!~
.
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
!~
.
.
Recommended popular novels
The pretty male supporting role just wants to be happy [Quick Transmigration np]
[General Attack] Cannon fodder drills daily routine (high H, np)
One Hundred Ways To Turn Over A Lustful Boyfriend (Pure Meat)
The heartthrob's harem is 0 in my bed (main 1V1 collection)
NTR Forum (Tackling Derailment)
Picked up the school bully's remote control
Recently updated novel
us on the horizon
I defiled their white moonlight
Repair
[Teacher and student] Professor, do you still want a dog?
After being in a relationship with the actor's father (1V1, abo, double)
Sex college freshmen daily (bisexual np)
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop