Chapter 12, fingering, getting ejaculated, plugged pussy, pregnancy and childbir

front page
Chapter 12, fingering, getting ejaculated, plugged pussy, pregnancy and childbirth
search
Chapter 12, fingering, getting ejaculated, plugged pussy, pregnancy and childbirth
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Yu Ci put Ji Huairen on the bed, let Ji Huairen spread his legs wide, and pressed his legs against Ji Huairen's chest, completely exposing his pussy to the air.

"Baby, hold your legs by yourself. This position is good for pregnancy." Ji Huairen held his legs with his hands to keep himself in this position.

Yu Ci looked at this wet pussy, and maliciously grasped the clitoris above the pussy with his fingers, and kept kneading, making the clitoris congested and swollen.

Ji Huairen groaned intermittently and couldn't suppress it, "Mmm... ah..." Ji Huairen wanted Yu Ci to come in quickly, but Yu Ci played with his genitals slowly, as if he found something interesting.

Ji Huairen felt that the small hole was getting more and more empty, and wanted something thick to be inserted in, but Yu Ci didn't satisfy him, his fingers kept spinning around the small hole, and Ji Huairen twisted his body in desire and dissatisfaction.

Finally, Ji Huairen felt a finger inserted into it, quickly thrusting it in, but for Ji Huairen, one finger was not enough, he wanted more.

Gradually, there were more fingers, two, three, four, Ji Huairen couldn't bear the tide anymore, his lewd water gushed out and wet the bed sheet, as if he was incontinent.

Ji Huairen was lying on the bed in a daze, his body was twitching, and he hadn't recovered from the aftertaste of the climax, but Yu Ci inserted his dick in at this moment, and as soon as he entered, he violently attacked the city and looted the ground inside, Ji Huairen was hit all the time He could hardly maintain his posture.

Yu Ci helped Ji Huairen press down on his leg, the penis head penetrated deeper and deeper, the brain was filled with pleasure, Ji Huairen let out a wave of screams.

Yu Ci ejaculated five or six times in the pussy, and Ji Huairen didn't know how many times he climaxed. After the incident, Yu Ci blocked Ji Huairen's pussy to prevent the semen from flowing out.

[Once the daily task is completed, 100 Haitang coins will be collected. 】

When Ji Huairen woke up again, Ji Huairen felt a sense of fullness in his abdomen, and his lower body was blocked by something.

Ji Huairen didn't dare to clean up by himself, he didn't even need to think that Yu Ci would definitely use this as an excuse, so he crawled over to find Yu Ci.

Yu Ci was dealing with official business at this time, and when he saw Ji Huairen coming in, he ignored him, and Ji Huairen knelt beside him obediently.

After Yu Ci finished dealing with it, Ji Huairen leaned over to lick Yu Ci's shoes, Yu Ci hugged Ji Huairen, "Baby is awake, is there any discomfort?"

Ji Huairen opened his legs, exposed his small hole, and signaled Yu Ci to remove the blockage.

Yu Ci smirked: "Didn't the baby want a baby? Plugging it can help the baby get pregnant faster."

Ji Huairen puffed up his face angrily, didn't want to talk to him, and struggled to get off him.

Seeing that the teasing was over, Yu Ci quickly said, "Okay baby, I was wrong, I'll take you to the bathroom."

Ji Huairen raised his chin high, as if to say that this is not too bad.

But what he didn't expect was that in the process of helping him clean up, Yu Ci became hard again, and he cummed all over himself again.

With the unremitting efforts of the system and Yu Ci, Ji Huairen soon became pregnant. After he experienced morning sickness again and again, Ji Huairen kept cursing in his heart.

Yu Ci sat on the dining table, hugged Ji Huairen into his arms, and fed him with a spoon, Ji Huairen ate weakly.

Yu Ren kept looking at the other side of the dining table, "Dad, I also want to feed the baby."

Yu Ci didn't even give him a look, Yu Ren jumped off his seat, and Ji Huairen who was running beside him carefully touched his stomach.

Yu Ren asked curiously: "Huai Ren, is there a little brother or a little sister?"

After staying here for so many days, Ji Huairen had made himself unable to speak, and this gradually changed. The two, one big and one small, had already taught him to speak.

Ji Huairen: "I don't know."

Yu Ren: "It doesn't matter, whether it's a little brother or a little sister, I will do my duty as a big brother." As he spoke, he patted his chest to assure him.

Ji Huairen laughed, "Okay."

Ji Huairen has been in this world for a long time, he likes Yu Ren in this world, he doesn't want to experience the feeling of production, he calls the system, he wants to leave this world.

[In order to ensure the viewability of the film, the host is requested to stay in this world until after production. 】

Ji Huairen: "System, I'm fucking you, you just want to trick me." But Ji Huairen's resistance was of no avail.

Fortunately, this world is advanced in technology, and childbirth is not very painful. Ji Huairen felt a strange feeling when he saw the child born from his womb, although the child was red and wrinkled and ugly.

Looking at the child, Ji Huairen sighed in his heart, "The system will let me go to the next world quickly, I'm afraid I'll stay here for a long time, and I can't bear him."

〔Add to bookmark〕
$%$.
!~
.
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
!~
.
.
Recommended popular novels
The fate of a bus toilet female who falls into a slut and a straight man [single sex subject] np
Deliberately seduce
God of monsters (double x)
I was selected by the system to send chrysanthemums everywhere (double) 2
Double Happiness (bisexual, little mom, 3P)
The days and nights of the cold professor and the loyal student
Recently updated novel
wet love
Difficult to level
The beautiful snake king has been hooked
Irregular marriage
Half life
Flag beta (doom abo/ab love)
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop