Naked in public, wearing a chastity belt, controlling excretion, dog crawling, b

front page
Naked in public, wearing a chastity belt, controlling excretion, dog crawling, barking like a dog and peeing like a dog
search
Naked in public, wearing a chastity belt, controlling excretion, dog crawling, barking like a dog and peeing like a dog
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
The next scene is Yu Ci's one-man show, in which Qin Xiang redeems Xu Ci and brings him back to the palace, which can be regarded as the starting point of Xu Ci's revenge.

Yu Ci did not untie Ji Huairen, but asked Ji Huairen to kneel aside and watch Yu Ci perform.

Ji Huairen was kneeling naked beside a group of well-dressed people, the shame in his heart became more and more intense as time went by, the pussy of his lower body had just been pierced by a thick object, and it seemed that the pussy was still wide open, mixed with lewd water With faint bloodstains slowly flowing down from the thigh.

Ji Huairen also heard some people whispering, to the effect that he was lewd, Ji Huairen secretly clamped his legs to make himself look less lewd, but his buttocks were red and swollen, and his pussy was so wide open that Ji Huairen Your efforts are just in vain.

Ji Huairen feels that kneeling here is like a second, he can only cast his eyes on Yu Ci, and he has to say that in this world, he feels that both his appearance and Yu Ci's appearance have improved, and he couldn't say that he was not handsome before. , It’s just that he’s not as handsome as he is now. Thanks to this world, he can at least experience the feeling of being a star, Ji Huairen comforted himself in his heart.

Today the director wanted to give Yu Ci and Ji Huairen time to get along and get used to each other. Generally speaking, there were not many scenes. Yu Ci quickly finished acting. Unspeakably satisfied, but Yu Ci felt that it was not enough, he wanted everyone to know that Ji Huairen belonged to him, that Ji Huairen belonged to Yu Ci, and that Yu Ci belonged to Ji Huairen.

Yu Ci walked up to Ji Huairen, picked him up and took him to the lounge, Ji Huairen felt very warm in Yu Ci's arms, Ji Huairen rubbed his head against Yu Ci's chest, Ji Huairen's soft hair brushed against his neck, making him Yu Ci felt a little uncomfortable, his neck was itchy.

Yu Ci scolded in a low voice: "Don't move around."

Ji Huairen responded aggrievedly.

Ji Huairen raised his head, Yu Ci's earlobe seemed to be red, Yu Ci was actually shy, he thought Yu Ci had lost the ability to be shy long ago, but Yu Ci's shyness is really cute.

In the rest room, Yu Ci put Ji Huairen on the chair. At this moment, there was only Yu Ci. Ji Huairen was much more at ease, and his courage grew inexplicably. Yu Ci stood in front of Ji Huairen, so Ji Huairen grabbed Yu Ci's sleeve and raised his head and said softly. : "Master, the puppy likes you so much."

Yu Ci bowed his head and gently kissed Ji Huairen's lips, "Master loves puppies too."

It was obviously a very light kiss, but Ji Huairen felt like a brand, from which the heat continued to pass, making his cheeks turn red.

Yu Ci looked at Ji Huairen's shy look, but a bad taste arose in his heart, "However, the puppy behaved so badly just now, how do you think the master should punish the puppy."

Ji Huairen's face was completely red, how should he be punished... Ji Huairen was ashamed and excited at the thought of this, and water flowed out of his pussy, but Ji Huairen still did not forget the business, although this task made him feel ashamed.

Ji Huairen: "The puppy can't control itself, please help the puppy to control the puppy's lower body"

Yu Ci was a little surprised by the punishment proposed by Ji Huairen. He really had this idea in his heart and wanted to put it into practice, but he considered Ji Huairen's ability to bear it and planned to proceed step by step, but he didn't expect Ji Huairen to bring it up by himself.