Wear a collar, dog ears, string beads, swallow beads and wear a dog tail, and wa

front page
Wear a collar, dog ears, string beads, swallow beads and wear a dog tail, and walk the rope live in front of netizens
search
Wear a collar, dog ears, string beads, swallow beads and wear a dog tail, and walk the rope live in front of netizens
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
When the lights came on, Yu Ci took Ji Huairen home.

Ji Huairen couldn't hold back his curiosity, and couldn't wait to ask Yu Ci: "Master, what are you going to do?"

Yu Ci: "Doesn't the puppy want to tell the whole network that there is an owner? How can a good owner not fulfill the puppy's wish?"

Ji Huairen had a bad premonition, and Yu Ci said: "But the puppy hasn't been trained well yet, if netizens know that the owner has such a puppy, they will definitely laugh at the owner, so in order to protect the owner, should the puppy Be nice to them."

Ji Huairen didn't feel that there was anything wrong with driving, so he nodded subconsciously.

Yu Ci looked at Ji Huairen's stunned look, and a smile appeared on his face, "Since the puppy agrees, then we will live broadcast the training content on the Internet, so that netizens can witness the puppy's growth. If the puppy behaves well, then I will announce that I am the owner of the puppy."

Ji Huairen: Wait, when did I agree?

This is a long overdue system, as if waiting for the highlight of the day.

[Daily task 1: Achieve excellent performance in the live broadcast, reward 100 Haitang coins. 】

Ji Huairen: "..." Hehe, I don't know if I should say something or not.

Ji Huairen took a deep breath, "Master, the puppy will behave well."

Yu Ci: "In this case, let's start. First, decorate the puppy, and the puppy takes off his clothes." Ji Huairen took off his clothes slowly, and Yu Ci opened Ji Huairen's chastity belt.

Yu Ci found a bunch of things out of nowhere. He took out a collar and put it around Ji Huairen's neck. The collar had a golden bell and a long chain, adding an inexplicable aura to Ji Huairen.

Then pin the fluffy dog ear hairpin on Ji Huairen's head, and finally, the highlight, Yu Ci took out a dog tail, with beads arranged in order of size at the front, the smallest bead at the front, and a black tail at the back.

Yu Ci: "The puppy knelt down and raised its butt."

Ji Huairen probably understood what Yu Ci wanted to do, he knelt on the ground with his buttocks raised high, his pink buttocks were exposed between his two white buttocks, and he was tightening slightly, as if he was shy.

Yu Ci put lubricant on his hands, put his fingers into Ji Huairen's asshole for simple lubrication, and then stuffed the beads into Ji Huairen's asshole.

At the beginning, Ji Huairen still felt relaxed, but as the beads getting bigger and bigger, Ji Huairen also had more and more difficulty. The beads pressed tightly on the inner wall, flattening the folds on the chrysanthemum hole, and stuck in the hole. It's half motionless here.

Ji Huairen groaned, "Master, there is no room in the back."

Yu Ci stroked the front labia with his hands, gently kneaded the clitoris, softly comforted: "Hey, take it easy." Then slowly pushed the bead in.

Ji Huairen was emotionally touched by Yu Ci's touch, and the intestines secreted intestinal juice, which made Ji Huairen feel more comfortable, but the back acupuncture point was still full of fullness.

Yu Ci looked at Ji Huairen's outfit with satisfaction, rubbed Ji Huairen's head, and pinched the dog ears on it, "The puppy is so cute."

Ji Huairen blushed when Yu Ci praised him.