Enema, excretion, blindfold, human feast, incontinence by grass h

front page
Enema, excretion, blindfold, human feast, incontinence by grass h
search
Enema, excretion, blindfold, human feast, incontinence by grass h
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

The first world is over, and the second world is the campus. I should save up and post it together.

-----text-----

"Yu Ci." Ji Huairen raised his voice and shouted.

Unexpectedly, Yu Ci immediately opened the door and came in, presumably he had been waiting outside the bathroom door. Ji Huairen looked at his lover, "Yu Ci, do you love me?"

Yu Ci reached out and hugged him, "Huairen, I love you, I won't be like this in the future, it's all my fault. I..."

Ji Huairen hugged him back, "Okay, stop talking, it's not your fault, if you like it, you should tell me, we have been together for so long, you have always tolerated me, and I should tolerate you too .”

Ji Huairen came out of his arms, his face turned even redder, "Aren't I going to prepare lunch? Mr. Yu, how about helping me prepare it?"

Yu Ci looked at him firmly, "Okay."

Ji Huairen lowered his head and murmured, "I'm not very good at it." Then he raised his head abruptly, "I don't want anyone else, I only want you." He reached out and grabbed Yu Ci's clothes tightly.

Yu Ci looked at him, Ji Huairen tried to show a fierce look, but Ji Huairen's red eyes and restless movements had already betrayed him, Yu Ci hugged him again, "There is no one else but me, don't be afraid, leave everything to me. "He reached out and stroked Ji Huairen's back, soothing his uneasiness.

Yu Ci asked softly: "How about we continue? Leave everything to me."

Ji Huairen: "Okay." He fell into Yu Ci's arms with attachment.

Yu Ci took off his clothes, Ji Huairen was like a puppet, let him manipulate, Yu Ci told Ji Huairen to lie down.

Ji Huairen was a little at a loss, but still followed his movements, "What is this for?"

Yu Ci: "Continue enema, enema can only be given once." He looked at the small chrysanthemum point, and gently inserted the catheter into it. He poured water into it, and waited until Ji Huairen's abdomen became plump before Yu Ci put it in. The catheter was pulled out, Ji Huairen tried hard to endure it, he didn't want to lose his composure in front of Yu Ci.

Yu Ci rubbed his abdomen with his hands, Ji Huairen said, "Ah, don't move, I want to go to the toilet."

Seeing his patience, Yu Ci felt a different kind of satisfaction in his heart, "Be patient for another five minutes, it will be effective."

Ji Huairen didn't dare to move, he was afraid that he would spray it directly. There were fine beads of sweat on his forehead, and it wasn't until he felt he couldn't hold it any longer that Yu Ci picked him up and put him on the toilet, Ji Huairen couldn't hold back as soon as he did it on the toilet, he sprayed it out.

In the end, he realized belatedly that he had defecated in front of Yu Ci, and Ji Huairen's face was burning hot like fire.

Yu Ci smiled: "There's no need to be shy, I want to see everything you look like." He didn't give Ji Huairen more time to adapt, and poured it a few more times until the water came out clean.

Yu Ci wrapped Ji Huairen in a towel, wiped his body clean, dried his hair with a hair dryer, then carried him to the dining room and let him lie down on the dining table.