Chapter Fourteen, Spanking, Rope Grinding Pussy, Being Kicked Out of Bed, Shoe L

front page
Chapter Fourteen, Spanking, Rope Grinding Pussy, Being Kicked Out of Bed, Shoe Licking, Pussy Stepping, Admitting Master
search
Chapter Fourteen, Spanking, Rope Grinding Pussy, Being Kicked Out of Bed, Shoe Licking, Pussy Stepping, Admitting Master
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

-----text-----

Xu Ci was exiled as a prostitute. Because of his good looks and his unattainable background, countless people wanted to see the high-ranking young master being played by others. The first scene they wanted to perform was Xu Ci being bought by Qin Xiang at a high price. first night.

In the brothel is a noisy and lively scene, people singing and dancing are performing hard on it, but everyone's attention is not here, but waiting for the highlight of tonight.

Xu Ci was brought to the center of the stage, dressed in a layer of red gauze, the scenery inside was looming, his face was gorgeous and attractive, his hands were tied behind his back, his mouth was gagged, and two big men beside him held him down and made him kneel on the ground.

The old bustard introduced: "I think everyone knows Mr. Xu, so I don't want to introduce too much about the concubine. Mr. Xu just came to the brothel and hasn't been trained for a few days. He is still a baby. Seeing that the adults are urging him to want it, of course the concubine has to arrange it." up."

The eager eyes of the surroundings were fixed on Xu Ci, and there were bursts of discussions.

Seeing that the atmosphere is almost the same, the old bustard said, "It's time for our main event, coloring."

Xu Ci's upper body was pressed to the ground, his buttocks were raised high, and two big men fanned his buttocks from left to right with palm-leaf fan-sized hands. His buttocks kept trembling and gradually formed an attractive pink color. Seeing the surrounding vibrations, water marks gradually appeared.

The big man lifted up the gauze and showed everyone this pink butt. Everyone's breath stopped, and then someone said loudly: "This slut is really a slut, there is so much water in her pussy."

"Usually pretending to be pure and clean, but the result is so much water after a few hits."

Hearing the words of the people around him, Xu Ci felt very embarrassed, and wanted to clamp his small hole tightly to prevent it from flowing, but the small hole didn't listen to him, and the opening and closing of the small hole was extremely attractive.

The people around laughed, "As expected of a slut, I started to make a show after saying a few words."

The old bustard immediately took the stage while it was hot, and let the auction start. Once the auction started, it entered a white-hot stage, and the price continued to rise.

At this moment, a male voice appeared, "Fifty thousand taels." The lively scene around fell silent for an instant.

"Is there anyone competing for this son's 50,000 taels?"

Some people below are eager to move and want to pay more, but after all, it is not worth selling a flirt at 50,000 taels, so not many people will pay more.

So Xu Ci was sold and brought to his buyer's room. Two big men put him in and left, but Xu Ci was tied tightly, so he could only kneel on the room and wait for his buyer to arrive.

At this moment, on the second floor of the brothel, a handsome young man said to the man in black uniform, "Master, what are you buying this for? If those old guys find out, they will blame you again. "

Qin Xiang said lightly: "It's okay, Zuo Zuo is just a flirt."

After Qin Xiang finished speaking, Shi Shiran stood up and walked towards the room. Qin Xiang pushed open the door and couldn't help breathing heavily when he saw Xu Ci's body being tied up. Xu Ci's chest was tied up with a rope It looks bigger, and there is a rope passing through the hidden part, the eyes are covered with a layer of gauze, the mouth is blocked, and the body trembles slightly when someone comes in, which makes people feel more pitiful.

Fast Travel System Tuningजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें