Chapter 7, according to the slave certificate, visit the slave shop, get into th

front page
Chapter 7, according to the slave certificate, visit the slave shop, get into the dog cage, house rules, shake the buttocks, slap yourself
search
Chapter 7, according to the slave certificate, visit the slave shop, get into the dog cage, house rules, shake the buttocks, slap yourself
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Not long after, Yu Ci and Ji Huairen returned home.

Yu Ci knocked on the doors of the two families, and told both parents about obtaining the certificate.

Ji's father looked very angry, but he still didn't say anything after all. Ji's mother was a little sad, but respected her son's choice.

Yu Ci's mother didn't say anything.

Ji Huairen was dragged over by Ji's mother, and Ji Huairen said to his mother: "Mom, don't worry, I am very willing, Yu Ci will treat me well." Ji's mother placed him and said, "After receiving the certificate, you are Yu Ci's person. Now, I have to listen to Yu Ci." He sighed again, "You will live with Yu Ci in the future, and I don't know if you will get used to it."

Hearing this, Yu Ci also called "Mom" to Ji's mother, and then said, "Don't worry, I will take Huairen to pick things up this afternoon and see what he likes."

Ji Huairen didn't quite understand why they said that, but he didn't ask, but comforted his parents.

Yu Ci and Ji Huairen took away all their documents and told them to go to work when they were supposed to go to work, and the two of them rode out again together.

Ji Huairen finally asked what he wanted to ask, "Master, what did you mean by what you said to Mom just now?"

Yu Ci, "What do you mean? You don't know?" Yu Ci stopped the car, with a slightly bad tone. "If you don't understand anything, just act like a baby and say you want to get a certificate. It's too late for you to regret it now."

Ji Huairen realized that Yu Ci was angry, and hurriedly remedied it, "Master, the puppy has not repented. The puppy wants to be with the owner. The puppy just doesn't know what mother said. Can't the puppy go home?"

Yu Ci saw that he didn't understand anything, so he could only explain, "After you get the certificate, you are my slave. How can a slave go home and run away? A slave has nothing of his own. Everything a slave owns belongs to the master and must be punished." The master's control must obey the master's words."

Hearing such inhuman words, Ji Huairen should have thought it was absurd, but the pussy between his legs was continuously flowing, as if he was expecting it.

Looking at Ji Huairen's blank look, Yu Ci felt a little irritable and seemed lost. "I said, it's useless if you go back on your word now."

Ji Huairen came back to his senses, "Master, the puppy has not repented, and the puppy is looking forward to it." The voice behind it became smaller and smaller.

Yu Ci never knew that his emotions could be easily affected, but there was nothing he could do about it. He took his puppy to take his ID.

Ji Huairen thought that there would be another messy setting, but he didn't expect that it was generally normal. It's no different from taking an ID card, except that after the ID card came out, the ID card became a slave card, which said the master Yu Ci, the slave Ji Huairen, Ji Huairen's photo still had a bright red palm print, Ji Huairen wanted to wipe something to cover it , but Yu Ci refused to let him, Yu Ci felt that this was how he looked like a slave.

Ji Huairen asked Yu Ci, "Didn't it mean that monogamy and monogamy are practiced? Why is there no place for a mistress?"

Yu Ci doesn't really want to talk to people who don't know anything, but who made him unlucky to have such a slave, "Your master is not married yet and has not yet reached the legal age of marriage. You have a slave certificate. If two people If you raise slaves together, you have to apply for another certificate." He changed the subject, "Is my master not good? Do you want a mistress so much?"