one

.

.

.

"Have you heard the rumors?"

"About the school's Seven Wonders?"

"The seventh of the Seven Wonders. Hanako, the Bathroom Ghost."

"She's on the third floor of the old building."

"In the third stall of the girl's bathroom."

"She'll grant you any wish, no matter what it is! But, she'll take something precious from you in exchange, and you won't know what it is until it's too late."

.

.

.

Weelll, after hearing that rumor, childhood friend and I decided to try out the rumors.

After a couple more steps up the stairs, I opened the door to the girl's bathroom. As we hastily stepped inside, I couldn't help but look around. Nothing creepy. Great!

"Hey, hey, Ney, have you made up your mind about what you're gonna wish for now?" I looked over at the cream-haired girl next to me, my [e/c] eyes shining with curiosity.

"Ah, yep! Yes, yes, I have!" She laughed nervously, waving it off.

I began to walk towards the bathroom stall, my hands behind my back. "Ooh, someone's anxious, huh?" I tease. How hypocritical. I felt quite nervous myself. Or was that excitement? Whatever floats your boat, person reading this. "Welp, BETTER NOW THAN NEVER!" And so, I sprint to the third stall of the bathroom, and clear my throat.

"Hanako-san." I knock once.

"Hanako-san." I knock twice.

"Hanako-san, are you in there?" I finish triumphantly, placing my hands on my hips. Nene holds onto my arm, staring at the stall.

It... creaked open. "Hellooo..." OH, SHIT, THIS WAS REALLY HAPPENING?? I squeeze my friend's arm.

Nobody was there. Oh, cool. I must be going insane.

Nene let's out a sigh of relief, letting go of your arm. "Okay, hearing things." Wait, then it's not only me- that means-

You two felt a hand on your shoulder. "You summoned me?" You tense up. That... sounded like a BOY??

"NEY, DUCK, THERE'S A PERVERT IN THE BATHROOM!!" I yelled, whipping around and chucking the knife that I was holding onto at the direction of the voice. What? You could never be too prepared.

.

.

damn, he's a cute pervert, though.

It somehow phased through him. "AH! NO!" I felt someone cling onto me. "Oh, cool. I'm going to die. Hey, Ney, I just wanted to say that I was the one that killed your plants a few months ago. Sorry!" I say, squeezing her. Goodbye, hellhole! "YOU WHA-" But she didn't get to finish her sentence, as she was cut off by a laugh.