six

"Hello everyone, it's me, your beloved heroine, Nene Yashiro!" She began

"..What are you doing?" Hanako questioned.

"When our friends went missing, there was only one thing to do: boldly take on the second of the seventh wonders! AKA the Misaki Stairs." Nene recapped.

"She tried to scare us with a bunch of dolls!" Kou added.

"She succeeded with scaring you with a bunch of dolls." I responded flatly.

"We knew that if we wanted to take this beast down that we needed to find it's greatest weakness: the Yorishiro. We braved every challenge and overcame obstacles with grace and serenity!" The girl continued.

"You're so graceful! And serene!" The blonde praised.

"It was super fun, actually!" I cheered.

"...Is that how you remember it?" The ghost sighed.

"With determination, we finally reached the top of the tallest staircase." She finished, talking to whoever.

. . .

The ground rumbled beneath us as the door slammed shut. Aw, man. 

"...Let's go. Look everywhere you can until you find it." Kou said nervously, walking away. 

"'Kay." Nene agreed.

"Uh... guys?" I pointed towards the silhouette of the... thing we created along the way. My voice was drowned out by some kind of falling/splashing noise.

"Uh... guys?!" I repeated, stepping towards it.

"LOOK! OVER THERE! IN THE CHAIR!" The blonde suddenly yelled over me, pointing in the same direction that I was. YOU SON OF A BI-

"WHAT IS THE HECK IS THAT?!" He gasped fearfully.

"...It looks like shit." I remarked. "Looks like whoever's using this body is in for a treat." I looked at the thing we made that was sitting in the chair.

"Looks like all the parts we've been collecting reassembled." Kou commented. "Creepy!" Hanako added. "..Yup." Nene agreed.

"..Uh, is there a reason you put such a weird leg on it?" The ghost questioned, pointing towards the exorcist. "You told us to grab whatever we could find! You didn't say they had to match!" He protested back.

"..At least we picked nice legs and a bust size on this person." The cream-haired girl tried.

"Woah! You really are into big titties!"

"..I didn't realize you had such a strong opinion about size."

Hanako and I said in unison. We were then interrupted by the sound of footsteps splashing in the water. Approaching.