nine

I ended up waking up in the middle of an empty classroom. I yawned, rolling over as the golden rays of sunlight illuminated the room. I sighed before lying down again. What? I don't like waking up.

After trying to go back to sleep and failing miserably, I tried remembering how the heck I ended up here instead of my room. Oh, right. I fell asleep on Hanako.

WAIT, WHAT?!

Ah, shit, does he hate me now?

"Heeyyy! You're awake?" Speaking of him, he floated in front of me, upside down.

"..How long were you there?" I asked flatly, crossing my arms.

"C'mon, aren't you at least happy to see me? After you fell asleep on in my arms?" He teased, poking your nose.

"And you were comfortable. Sue me." I responded, tilting my head at him. "Wait, aren't there security cameras here?"

The ghost snickered, before holding up a packet of gum. "You're welcome."

"ISN'T THAT MINE?!"

"Ahahahaha..." Hanako laughed nervously, backing away slowly, before getting jumped on by me.

"HELP ME!!" He whined, trying to escape my grasp. "No. You're done for." I huffed. "Say goodbye to your porn collection."

"NOOOOOO! NOT THE PORN COLLECTION! I'LL DO ANYTHING!"

"Buy me a packet of gum."

"But I can't leave the school?!"

"Steal a packet of gum for me."

"B-But--" He backed down when he saw me pull out a lighter.

"Okay."

"Thank you!" I cheered, hugging him. "You're the best, you know!"

.

.

.

After walking out of the classroom, I ended up realizing that I already slept through 2 of my classes. Whoops.

"[Y/N]!" A familiar cream-haired girl ran towards me. "Did you really have to ditch school two days in a row?!" She fussed. "Please listen! I think I've found something out."

. . .

The school bell rang, as Nene, Kou and I looked through the books in the library. Apparently, some random hot girl approached Nene and told her about a 4'o'Clock library. There's books on the dead, the living, and there's also books that I should never open. Honestly, I was just here for the dirt on literally everyone.

Also, if those records really did have everything, that means I don't have to stalk Hanako anymore.

Kou sighed, putting another book back on the shelf.