three

"Hanako, Hanako, Hanako! CAN I PLEASE GO HOME?! THESE TOILETS ARE GROSSING ME OUT!!" I hear Nene scream. Honestly, I didn't know what I was expecting when he made me his assistant, but it definitely wasn't this.

"Not yet!" He sang.

Oh, by the way, one thing that you should know about me is that I literally cannot clean up anything for the life of me. My room is a literal dumpster. Well, I don't see the problem with my room, but other people say it is. Even if it's messy as hell, I still know exactly where everything is for some reason.

I hummed as I wiped cleaning alcohol over the toilet seats as Nene continued to beg Hanako to let her go.

Nene knows my cleaning skills are... below average. Actually, below average isn't enough to describe it. Let's just say that her room didn't have a charred floor before I tried to help.

They didn't look clean enough though... but I didn't want to wipe it again, so I dumped half the bottle onto the toilet.

That's better!

.

.

"Sounds to me like he's usi-"

"OH MY GOOOODDDD, HEEEELLPPPP!!!!"

"[Y/N]?!"

I walk out of the stall, and snatch Nene's bucket of water.

"..Don't tell me you set something on fire again."

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT THESE MATERIALS ARE FLAMMABLE!" I whine, chucking the water on it. It didn't go out. "HANAKOOO, HEELLLPPP!" I cry, shaking him back and forth.

"HOW DID YOU EVEN SET A BATHROOM STALL ON FIRE?!"

.

.

2 buckets and one charred stall later...

"I'm sorry." I sniff, crossing my arms. "Please don't kill me."

"Oh, don't worry! I won't kill you!" Hanako laughed. "But by the time I'm done with you, you're going to wish I did." He said, pulling out the chef's knife he carried around.

I yelp and instinctively cling onto Nene. "Uh... hey! I have this paperwork date that I have, so.. uh... why don't you come and help me out with it because this clearly isn't what you're good at!" She says hastily, making random hand gestures.

"Nice try." The boy stated, looking at her.

The cream-haired girl tensed up.

"Thank you, Hanako, but if my choices are to clean bathrooms with you and [y/n] or sort paperwork alone, then please, hand me all the stacks." She stood up, with me still holding onto her like a koala or something.

"You know, uh... I don't wanna set more stalls on fire, so I think I'll come with you-" I start.

"Okay, that's fine. You must really miss breathing through your gills! And [y/n], I bet you want to experience that, don't you? Guess I better go shopping. What're your favorite fish foods?" I just stared at him with a blank expression, before sighing and walking out the door. "HEEEEYYY!" I called down the hallway. Normally, I would never do this, but in desperate times, sacrifices must be made.