eighteen

"Helloo! Did you guys miss me?" I slammed open the door to the Broadcasting Club

"Helloo! Did you guys miss me?" I slammed open the door to the Broadcasting Club. "Did I miss anything? What's up?"

"..[n/n]?" Tsukasa looked up from the floor. He then proceeded to pull me to the ground, with an insane look in his eyes. He looked oddly zombie-like. "Gimmie candy."

"What the fu-"

The ravenette then leaned into my face. "Candy. Candy." He then attempted to bite me. "Candy?"

I then kicked up and somehow pulled him off me. "I'm not candy!" I yelled, backing up towards the door.

"Hey, what's up?" It opened, and I turned around to see Natsuhiko.

"OH MY GOD I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!" I sobbed, jumping on top of him.

"Woah, did something happen?" The taller boy asked, dumbfounded. "You never get within five meters near me."

"Candy?" Tsukasa asked again. He approached us, his fangs showing. "Candyyy." He tried jumping on us.

"OH MY GOD TSU'S GONE INSANE!" I screamed, sprinting out the door. "DOES COCAINE FOR APPARITIONS EXIST OR SOMETHING??"

"WAIT FOR ME!" I heard Natsuhiko scream, running after me.

After running away from Tsukasa, we bumped into even more zombie-people, and they all chased us, asking for candy.

"WHAT THE FUUCKK?" I snapped, turning around. So, this is the scenario that zooming around my house helps. Hooray, looks like being fast has its advantages! 

I then bumped into someone. "[L/N]?!"

"ZOMBIES!" I kicked whoever I bumped into in the nuts. "I DON'T HAVE CANDY! GO AWAY!"

"OWWW!"

"KOU?!"

I blinked, rubbing my eyes. Oh, it was Kou and Nene. And they weren't infected. YAY! "Oh, sorry, my bad." I stared at the blonde, who was crouched on the ground in pain.

"You like fighting dirty, don't you." He groaned, standing up slowly.

"[Y/NNNNN]!" I turned to see Natsuhiko run toward me, and cling onto me. "I LOST YOU THERE! DON'T LEAVE ME!"

"Looks like he did get a miraculous return after all." Nene mumbled, rubbing her head.

"..Where's Hanako?"

"HE'S GONE MAD!"

"..The same with Tsu. What's happening?!"

"CANDYY!" I whipped around and saw a hoard of infected people run towards me.

"NOOOOOOO! GO AWAY!" I screeched, darting away. "MY CANDIES ARE MY CANDIES AND I'M NOT LETTING YOU HAVE THEM!"

"[L/N], WAIT!"

"[Y/N]?!"

.

.

.