thirteen

"Isn't this a little... you know, suspicious?! We look like stalke- actually, wait we are stalkers. We look like really really bad stalkers!" I quickly corrected myself, waving my hands around. "Can't we be a little less... I dunno, inconspicuous?!"

"Okay, Mx. [l/n], what do you suggest?!" Kou looked over at me, his blue eyes shining.

"Take this." I threw him a book. "Professional stalker [y/n] at your service!" I exclaimed, leaning on a random locker and pretending to read a book.

"Here's the plan. We keep watch over her, undetected, until we identify Aoi's secret." Akane announced, adjusting his glasses.

"Yes sir!" The four of us shouted in unison.

Activity One: On Cleaning Duty.

"She's cleaning."

"So cute..."

"So domestic..."

"Looks like she has a lotta fans." I mumbled, hearing the whispers around us.

Aoi then proceeded to get confessed to in the process.

"Let me be your mop!" The boy exclaimed, kneeling down and holding the broom.

Rest in peace, background character. You should not have flirted with Aoi when Akane was present. You will probably not be missed.

Activity Two: Caring for plants in the Gardening Club.

"She's raising plants."

"So cute..."

"So feminine."

Aoi then proceeded to get confessed to in the process.

"Let me be your potted plant!" The boy exclaimed, holding up flowers and lying down under her.

Rest in peace, background character two. You should not have flirted with Aoi when Akane was present, and you should have learnt your lesson when your other friend made the same mistake. You will probably not be missed.

Activity Three: Moving from Point A to Point B.

"She's walking."

"So cute."

"Like a lily..."

Aoi then proceeded to get confessed to in the process.

"Let me walk you down the aisle!"

"THAT'S HER FATHER'S JOB!"

Rest in peace, background character three. That wasn't even flirting, but whatever. You will probably not be missed.

"I always knew... but she really is relentlessly popular with the boys..." The cream-haired girl groaned, annoyed tears rolling down her face.

"A true guy magnet!" Hanako exclaimed.