ten

I stepped down the hallway, my hands in my pockets

I stepped down the hallway, my hands in my pockets. I didn't go to the bathroom today. I still had a few days off anyway.

I didn't know what to say to Hanako.

Anyway, I decided to go around... and look for stuff. Who knows what I could find?

At some point, I found a random door with the words 'Keep Out' on it. So, I opened it. I didn't know what I was expecting, but it certainly wasn't this.

In front of me were a green-haired girl, a pretty guy with messy red hair, and someone who looked practically identical to Hanako.

But he wasn't Hanako. I knew that. They all stared at me awkwardly.

Also, there were random floating body parts around. Creepy. I love it!

"Sorry, am I interrupting something? I was sort of curious, I didn't really expect anyone in here." I apologized. "..Should I leave?"

After the three exchanged looks, the green-haired girl shook her head. "That is not necessary. This is the Broadcasting Club. This is a private meeting, but I suppose it is alright if you participate. We are short on members, after all."

Sounds like BS, but sure.

"Oh, okay! Thank you!" I sang, closing the door behind me. "So, who're you anyway?" I plopped down on the floor.

"My name is Sakura Nanamine." She introduced. "I am a third-year here. And you are?"

"I'm [y/n] [l/n]! Hello! You're really pretty!" I exclaimed quickly, shaking her hand. "I hope we can get along, Nanamine! What about them?!" I pointed towards the two boys.

"Hyuuga Natsuhiko. You're a cute one." The taller one flirted, leaning close to my face.

"Thanks, I already knew that." I responded, pushing his face away from mine. "You have zero rizz. Find someone else to bother."

Lies, lies, lies. Was he actually being genuine, or was he just trying to find a date?!

"Oh, you're quite cold, aren't y-" He was then cut off by Nanamine. "Natsuhiko. Leave them alone."

"Yes ma'am!"

I turned to the Hanako-identical. "Wait, you can see me? Okay! I'm Tsukasa!! Hi!" The boy greeted childishly, and pulled me into a hug. "Yaayy! It was getting boring!"

"Hi!!" I responded, squeezing him back. "You think I won't be boring?! That's the greatest thing I've heard in my life! You seem entertaining!"

The other two stared at us with an expression of exhaustion and fear.

..Wait. Broadcasting club. Ghost that looks like Hanako. Ties to an apparition. Changing rumors. Oh, shit. No, wait. Oh, YAY!

"Alrighty, I'll get to the point, okay?!" I said, as Tsukasa let me go. "You guys are the ones that are changing the school rumors, aren't you?" I pointed at them with a smile.