epilouge

So

So. It had been a week since the Severance because author's stupid and forgot what happened, and also, they just returned the books on the Severance to the library a few hours ago. And since everyone who originally was there after the Severance happened and did some super plot relevant stuff are dead or have memory loss, all the supernaturals turned into doritos and 'twas all over.

The only person who isn't a supernatural is Kou now.

That being said, allow me to give you a short story on everything that's been happening on each character's side.

.

.

.

NENE YASHIRO

A beautiful fish swam gracefully through the waters, next to this guy called "Prince Koi."

"My lady." He bowed. "Has anyone told you how beautiful you look today? You are truly my goddess."

A HOT PRINCE! Well, no. A HOT FISH PRINCE! "Oh, do go on..." She said excitedly, moving back and forth as she headed towards her throne.

"I simply cannot express my thanks for you joining us. If you had not, I would have never been blessed by your true beauty and grace."

"Well, I can say the same for you, Prince Koi..." She stammered happily. After being a single idiot for so long, she finally managed to go out with someone! And the number of options she had was insane as well... 

"I'm glad I decided to join you guys too."

NEUTRAL ENDING: AMNESTIC PRINCESS

.

.

.

Kou Minamoto

"Yokoo! Satou!" The boy exclaimed, bounding towards them happily.

"Woah, Kou. Haven't you noticed? You aren't acting weird anymore!"

"..What do you mean, WEIRD?!" He complained. "I've always been like this!"

"..Uh huh. Sure." They said skeptically, continuing walking with him. Soon, the friend group left school and headed home.

The blonde lowered his gaze, checking his watch. "Oh! I have to go get Tiara from the daycare." The boy ran out of the school, his bag trailing behind him.

Normally, it was his older brother who did that.

Wait...

What older brother?

NEUTRAL ENDING: FAKE HAPPINESS

.

.