twenty

"BITCH!" Tsukasa yelled, jumping on top of me

"BITCH, WHAT?!" I turned back.

"We're gonna go to the epicest picture-perfect amazing world!" The boy exclaimed, making a heart shape with his hands. "Mitsuba wants to go, and he's gonna be in a fake world but he's alive and happy! Amane and I will be alive too! Also, Daikon and Earing will be stuck there and they'll lose all of their memories and live in the fictional world! YAY!"

"...You're saying I can go to some magical perfect world, be happy, you Hanako and Mitsuba are alive, and then I'll forget about everything?"

"Well, you aren't gonna forget about anything. Oh, by the way, to leave, you just gotta kill Amane and Mitsuba. There's also a secret sneaky exit. I betcha Daikon and Earing can't bring themselves to kill them for some reason though." The ravenette reassured, putting his hands behind his head.

"Huuhh? Why not? It's not even real, geez! It's easy, just poison something and you're done. Besides, they aren't gonna die for realsies! There isn't even a problem if it was realisies! I really don't get it." I questioned, sounding confused.

"Exactly!" The ghost huffed, crossing his arms. "I don't know either! Anyways, remember to go to the broadcasting room or whatever at some point, 'kay? Okay!"

"Also there's a tower room, so go there to visit Number Four."

"Sure, sure, I'm so in."

.

.

.

"Hey, sorry I'm late." I said flatly, opening the door with my bag slung over my shoulder. I let out a yawn and rubbed my eyes.

"The teacher isn't back yet, you're fine. Good morning, [l/n]." Aoi looked up and waved with a smile on her face.

"[Y/NN]! HELP!" I stepped out of the way after spotting someone jump at me, and the girl ended up crashing into the floor. I looked down and realized that it was Nene. Whoops.

I helped her off the floor. "..Wow! I thought jumping on people was my thing! Sooo, what's up? Did you miss me too much?"

"Look over there!" She hissed, pointing towards the desk diagonal from mine. "Hanako's a ghost, right?!"

I followed her finger and spotted a not-see-through Hanako wearing an in-date uniform and being.. alive. Wow, so Tsukasa wasn't kidding.

"Yeah, he's a ghost. Weird. Oh well!" I whisper back, before turning to the ravenette stretching.

"A! MA! NE!" I yell, jumping onto the boy. That's what his alive name was, right? It would be awkward if it wasn't.

"AAAAH!" He yelped, struggling for a few seconds before stopping. "Good morning, [y/n]." He sighed, patting my head as I hugged him closely. "I should be used to this by now." The ravenette deadpanned. "And... the whole class is watching again."