sixteen

So, it's been about three days since Mitsuba became the new Mystery Number Three of the school

So, it's been about three days since Mitsuba became the new Mystery Number Three of the school. I didn't go to bathroom cleaning duty in those past few days, and although my two weeks were up, nobody came to get me either.

Well, that was pretty reasonable. I mean, I wouldn't know what to say either if any of us switched positions. I bet they hate me. Whoopsies.

Maybe not Hanako, though.

Why didn't he turn me into a fish? I didn't really buy that 'wish' lie, you know.

Looks like I really did start to grow on him! Ahahaha, how fun! I'm totally just super-duper good at charming people, and then I was way too charming that he couldn't turn me into a fish.

Yeah, no, that's not it.

I guess I did grow on him, but not with being charming. Absolutely not.

Actually... maybe?

It's a mystery to be solved.

.

.

.

I doodled random cats and anime characters in my notebook as class progressed. I had a hard time concentrating when it came to learning anyways.

No, wait, I have a hard time concentrating in practically anything. That's not the point!

"You should pay more attention in class, y'know."

I blinked. Hanako was right in front of my face, staring at me with those large amber eyes of his. I stayed quiet for a second, because he was literally standing on my desk, and I was between his legs as he stood over me.

I then grabbed his leg, and practically forced him to trip, before grabbing the back of his shirt and pulling him onto me.

[a/n] like this i guess??

"You have horrible taste in poses, you know

"You have horrible taste in poses, you know." I flicked his nose. "So, what brings you here so suddenly? Did you miss me too much and you couldn't resist anymore?"

"Woah, [y/n], don't you think this is a little too close? You're so dirty!"

"And I suppose yours was so much better." I scoffed. "Well, aren't you mad at me or something? What I'm doing is totally just unjustified and all and unforgivable, sooo...?"