twenty-one

"You're crazy, Yashiro

"You're crazy, Yashiro. Why don't you wanna do it? You said you were interested just the other day."

"No! I c-can't, Hana- Amane. If we did that, I'd--!"

"I DON'T WANNA CLEAN THE POOL! NO, NO, NO!" Nene yelled, clutching my torso as Amane desperately attempted to pull her off me.

"COME OONNNN!" The ravenette screamed.

"[Y/N], HELP ME!"

"Nah, this is fun to watch. Feel free to hold onto me though. You'll never be the cling master like I am, so you'll have to let go at some point." I snickered, flicking her forehead.

"I'LL GIVE YOU CANDY!"

"I DON'T WANNAAAA!"

"DAMMIT, IT ONLY WORKS ON [Y/N]?! DON'T GIVE ME THAT! WHEN I ASKED YOU, YOU SAID YOU'D HELP!"

"Did I really say that..?" The girl asked, holding onto me as she looked up at Amane, who stopped trying to get her to break loose. 

"You did, remember? They need a few volunteers from each class. I even asked Minamoto... I'm telling you, we don't have enough people. It would be helpful if you came along too, [y/n]."

"Minamoto?! You don't mean..?!"

"No, uh... I have after school activities. Yeah. Definitely."

"THAT'S THE BIGGEST LIE I'VE HEARD YOU SAY!"

"NUH UH, I HAVE.... UH... I'M NOT GOING!"

"I'LL GIVE YOU CANDY!"

"NO WAY, TEA CUP! YOUR GORGEOUS BELOVED PARTNER HATES OUTDOORS STUFF, YOU SHOULD KNOW!"

"FINE! YASHIRO, COME ON!"

"YOU MEAN MINAMOTO? LIKE, MINAMOTO MINAMOTO?!"

"Not the older one. His little brother."

"KOU!" The cream-haired girl exclaimed with stars in her eyes. She probably wanted to talk to the blonde about this situation as well.

She ran off towards the pool as Amane stayed behind, watching her. "She's happy, isn't she?" He asked.

"I bet you have the same expression on your face when you see me!" I exclaimed, making a heart shape with my hands.

"No, I don't. You're annoying and irrational and loud."

"And you're in love with me."

"..And I love you."

"Yaayy!" I hugged him and pecked his cheek, ruffling his hair. "You admitted iiittt!"

"Shut up.." He sighed, blushing slightly as he touched his cheek gently.

If only this were real.

.

.

.

"HELLO! IT'S ME! THE WONDERFUL, AMAZING, WITTY, CHARMING, BEAUTIFUL, GRACEFUL, SMART, CLEVER, SLY, STUPDENOUS, EPIC, COOL, [Y/N] [L/N]!" I announced, slamming open the door and firing party poppers with confetti all over the place. "DUN DUN DUUNN! DIDJA MISS ME?!"