twenty-six

"I ALREADY TOLD YOU, IT'S NOT ME! MY WATCH IS MISSING AS WELL, YOU KNOW?!" Akane yelled frantically as he tried to kick away the mokke approaching him with an axe, Minamoto sitting on the floor and watching him with an amused glint in his eyes

Minamoto put a hand on his chin. "Hmm. Seems like we have a pesky supernatural on our hands now, then."

"I TOLD YOU! NOW LET ME GO!"

By the way, since Minamoto didn't have his beads, he just used rope instead.

"Ahahaha, alright, alright."

.

.

.

"AMANEEEEE!"

"..Tsukasa."

"TSUUU!"

"[N/N]!"

Hanako was sitting on the bed, his wrists tied to his neck by the red beads. He basically gave up on trying to escape a while ago, so he just decided to stick around.

A day had already passed.

Why did he still want you to be happy after everything you did?

It wasn't really like he was, though.

He watched you and his brother cling onto each other. "Soo, you got rid of daikon-lady?" He asked curiously.

"Do you count shipping her off to another world "getting rid of?""

"Hm... I guess? What do you think, Amane?" He turned his head towards his twin, who was staring off into space.

"Hm? Oh, yeah, sure."

"Ooh, you just reminded me of something. I'll be back in an hour or so. Can I get you guys anything?" I questioned, standing up.

"...No thanks."

"MUFFINS!"

I sighed, before hugging Hanako tightly and pecking his cheek. "Buh-bye!"

His amber eyes flickered up before leaning into your hug silently. "See you in an hour."

I smiled happily as I walked out of the door. Currently, nobody remembered Nene anymore. Well, other than Kou and the supernaturals that encountered her, of course. But she didn't deserve to be forgotten by everyone like I did, so...

"If I don't change everyone's memories in the next 15 minutes, a meteor will come and destroy the earth." I declared, hitting the pocketwatch. 

And with that, I made everyone believe that she had changed schools but came back to visit every once in a while.

I let out a small sigh of relief, before returning to my boundary.

.

.