Chapter 4: Group Mate

It's our Science subject as of this moment. Mr. Tsubaki is now discussing about blood types and on how to determine the match that can be donated to a certain blood type.

"Ok, now I'm going to group you into five groups." Mr. Tsubaki told us, "Each member in the group will tell their blood types. See if each of you will match their bloodtypes. You can write the results on the sheets I will provide you." He then raised a couple of papers in the air, that must be the papers. "Ok, now count one to five, starting from here." He pointed to the first student from the left side of the class.

The counting has finished, and my group number is four.
Then, the school bell rung dismissing us from the class but Mr. Tsubaki gave us some reminders.

"We will check the results next meeting. Goodbye class." He said to us and we replied back. As Mr. Tsubaki left, my classmates went wild asking what group they are in.

I was surprised that Rina came up to me and asked what group I am in.

Usually, Anna is the one who approaches me first than anyone. I guess, Rina is seeing me as one of her friends now.

I told her my group, then she smiled, jumped a little, like she was restraining herself from the excitement.

"We are on the same group! Well, You, Mami and I are on the same group! Atleast I have two close members already" she said joyfully.

I just smiled and said,"Well, I guess that's great." I chuckled. "Let's go to the rest of the group." I stated.

We walked to Mami and the other group members. We discussed and told us our bloodtypes, Mami will be the one who'll answer the papers Mr. Tsubaki gave us.

She also volunteered that she will be the one to crossmatch our bloodtype she'll just inform us if she have some questions. We gave and exchanged our numbers incase. That means, I have Rina's number and ofcourse our other groupmates' numbers also.

We finished our discussion, after everything is settled.

"I see Mami's into science, huh?" I didn't asked Rina directly but she replied.
"Yeah, she can quite go overboard explaining things into a scientific explanation sometimes but it didn't bother us, well sometimes" she chuckled and I just looked at her and nodded.

"Well I thought she's the opposite of what she is showing. She's into anime, manga and games just like Anna. I guess I really stick with the: Don't judge a book by its cover from now on." I stated and chuckled hesitantly.

Rina chuckled and replied,"Yeah, you should be."

The day went well. The six of us went lunch again together, had a few chitchat that is usually lead by either Tomomi, Yoko or Anna. We had a few more classes for the afternoon, and when it's time to go home, Anna tagged me again to go home with the others.

Like before, on our way home, they just talked on random stuff. This time, Mami treated us some ice cream. It's not that far from the crepé shop we've gone from.

Ofcourse, the last one to partways are Rina and Me.

***

My grandparents visited me earlier in my apartment before I've gone to school. They brought me real food to eat and some stock. I really should study how to cook real food but I have no time, I just look on the internet for some recipes and try it out. If I didn't got the taste of the recipe I've got, I have to eat the 'consequence' I made.

I'm really close to my grandparents. In my infant years, they are the ones who took care of me while Mom is away looking for a job to give my daily needs.
I think this is why I don't really look for my father and all, because I already feel complete with my Mom and my Grandparents.