Chapter 4 - I have a boyfriend!?

Soobin hopped onto his bed and pulled out his phone as soon as he got the chance. After he and Taehyun hugged and said goodbye to each other in front of his house, Soobin walked through the door of his home with excited feet and practically jumped up the stairs after taking off his shoes, almost tripping over his cat in the midst of it.

Taehyun's new home was not far from Soobin's house, so he didn't have to wait long for Taehyun to text or call him. Soobin was so excited that he could do nothing but stare at his phone and wait. He waited, just like two months ago. His display was still blank, with only the wallpaper of his cat "Brownie" shining at him like a flashlight.

Not much longer. Not much longer until Taehyun would text him. He would. Any moment now.

Soobin didn't think about feeling disappointed yet again, even though he already felt a small, imperceptible twinge in his chest. Taehyun made sure to text him as soon as he got home. He assured Soobin of that with so much trust in his voice. Soobin trusted him. He trusted him.

The phone in Soobin's hand vibrated briefly and it was enough for his fingertips to feel this vibration for Soobin to immediately sit up straight and open the newly created chat between him and Taehyun. Soobin saved Taehyun's new number straight away.

Taehyun <3

hey, taehyun here. :)

OMG hiii

Finally we can chat !!!

finally. a phone that kai will definitely not destroy.

Let's hope that it's not going to happen !

yeah

so.. what did you stare at my phone like that

back at your house?

Soobin's eyes froze at the screen. How did he even notice? His cheeks filled with heat and turned his skin as red as Taehyun's hair.

Well...

I just wanted to know how you would

save me in your contacts...

soobin

and you?

Oh..

Yeah. The same.

that doesn't sound very honest

should i change it?

Oh no !

You don't have to !!

i changed it