Chapter 9 - Things to do with my first boyfriend

Soobin threw himself back on his bed and stared at the ceiling. After Taehyun and Kai left his house, Soobin freshened himself up and put on his pajamas. While he was in the shower, he thought about the day that was slowly coming to an end, and recalled the things that had happened.

Looking in the mirror after, Soobin still noticed a glimpse of blush on his cheeks, examining the wound on his right cheekbone and touching it gently. He hissed at the contact and avoided touching the abrasion any further. Instead, Soobin took a new plaster out of the first aid kit he got from the bathroom drawer and covered his injured cheekbone with it.

In his action, he thought about Kai's closeness when he spotted the abrasion on Soobin's face and his hand that almost brushed Soobin's cheek. He still wondered if Kai wanted to touch him and stopped mid-way, or if he didn't even think about doing it in the first place. A small thought in his mind told Soobin that Kai touching his cheek wouldn't have been that bad. But that thought was lying.

The ceiling above him still had the same color and the same fairy lights as before. Soobin blinked again after a long minute of recalling the few hours with Taehyun and Kai in his room, realizing how absentminded he was just now. He didn't even realize that his cat had sneaked into his room and got a bit startled when he jumped onto the bed.

He nuzzled his cat's chin and felt him purr at the touch. Soobin looked at him for a few more absent minutes. His cat reminded him a little of Taehyun, but he could not explain why.

At that, his gaze wandered to his desk on the left side of his bed. On Soobin's desk laid the checklist he had written just now. It was something that occurred to him in the shower. It was a list of little ideas; Things he wanted to do with his first ever boyfriend. Things he wanted to do with Taehyun.

Soobin thought it would be fun to make a checklist of things that he wanted to experience with Taehyun. And because he was Soobin's first boyfriend, he thought it would be even more special to do all these things with him.

They were little things, silly things. Things Soobin had always wanted to do with his first boyfriend, but for obvious reasons had never written down.

Soobin grabbed his phone that laid on his bed, lifted it above his head, and unlocked it. He went to Taehyun's chat and typed a text message to him.

Taehyun <3

Hey :D

yo

So...I did something !

did you get into another fight?

do i need to doctor you again?

No...

I made a checklist

a checklist?

Things I wanna do with you !

You know...boyfriend things

boyfriend things...