Ch 6: 'Easy Target'

[And onto chapter 6 we go! This week we finish off the fight with he who shall not be named mainly because he doesn't deserve it, and the reader! Alongside that, Bakugo teams with Mineta, girl who wants to go through anything to become friends and more sadness to an already heartbreaking backstory! Yay, heartbreak! And alas, the end of this chapter brings the end to the first ARC of this book. The Childhood Bully ARC, as I have dubbed it. Get ready for a wave of serious-level stuff! So, yeah, let's get into it!!!]

[This honestly feels like the best chapter of this book, especially at the end. 15k words for this climatic finale to the first ARC. I hope you enjoy my pain of writing so many words lmfao.]

[Your POV]

You know what pisses me off about people these days? They say that if you need help, talk to someone about it. They say someone is always there to listen to you, to help when you need it. Well, what do I have to say about that? Bull-fucking-shit. You want help? Find it yourself. Because in the end, people only care about themselves. You'll have no one to rely on other than yourself when the bad times come along. Yet, there are some people out there who ask, plead, beg, for people to pick them up from all this chaos because they can't handle it anymore.

I went through that at one stage in my life. I thought someone was being my friend. Was trying to help me. But I was wrong. No one wants to help you. No one wants to see you succeed. They don't care about you. It took me a while to realize such. But when I did, I came to realize the only person in life you can truly rely on...Is yourself. That's why, as I face off with someone who made my childhood a living hell, well, more than what it already was. didn't hold back. I just let it all out. Because in the end... No one cares.

"AAARRRGGGHHH!!!"

[3rd Person POV]

The voice of (Y/n) sparked to life, just as his enclosed fist did the same. The streaks of the black and green chaotic energy that surrounded his hand as he unleashed forward could be seen directly through the monitors that were displaying it for all of Class 1-A, and All Might, to see. Their jaws immediately dropped as they witnessed (Y/n)'s fist collide with the chest of Kaito. Sending the bully playing back, extinguishing the flames in his hands in the process, as he was slung through the air and smashed into a wall some distance back.

Kirishima: "T-There's no way that just happened, right? My eyes are playing tricks?"

But even rubbing his eyes did nothing to hide the fact Kaito was currently buried in a pile of rubble.

Ojiro: "He sent him flying with just one punch!"

He exclaimed, completely shocked, as to the side, Ashido could be seen bouncing up and down in front of a cool and collected Bakugo.

Ashido: "Bakugo! Bakugo! Bakugo! Did you know (Y/n) could do that? Did you? Did you? Did you?"

Bakugo: "Of course, I did!" [Thoughts] "...To some degree."

But Bakugo decided to not state such a fact, as the smile Ashido quickly spawned upon receiving her answer was all Bakugo needed to see.

Bakugo: [Thoughts] "That's it, buddy. Keep showing the girls what they're missing out on." [Out Loud] "Huh?"

Not too far away, Yaoyorozu could be seen watching the screens very closely as Kaito slowly got to his feet, noticing the opportunity, Bakugo quickly slid into those 'direct' messages. Though, of course, he did it in the most casual way possible by walking over, standing at her side and waited a few seconds before finally speaking. All the while neither adverted their gaze from the monitors.

Bakugo: "What's up?"

Yaoyorozu: "Hello."

Bakugo: "Enjoying the fight?"