Ch 20: 'One More Time'

[Sorry for the wait! As some of you know, my Dad passed away recently, so that has hindered some things in life, including writing. But before anyone asks for me to take a break...I don't want to. I want to write to help me in this time, and it does. Besides, if I feel I need to take a break eventually, I will. So, please, I kindly ask that such things be left unsaid as it is really common sense lol. Nonetheless, please enjoy today's chapter!]

[This book has REALLY caught on fire lately! Ever since we came back with new chapters (13-20) every chapter has reached over 200 votes, and for the last four weeks, doing so within 24 hours...WHICH IS UNBELIEVABLE!!! But if you think last chapter was good, just wait and see for this one~ But besides that, you guys don't know how happy I get having to see my story, that I decided to make, do so well. And that's why I'm always so passionate when stories do well, and get down when things aren't like that. Because this fun hobby is so thrilling to me, and I truly hope we get to see many more chapters of this book until its inevitable end. But even then, planned spin-offs later...There's a possibility. But for now. Right now. It's time we end something in particular. A part of the reader that has been held back for far too long now. And the only way to get rid of such things is to end the rivalry once and for all! IT'S FIGHT TIME!!!]

[The best chapter in the book...Right here...Right now...The wait will definitely be worth it!!!]
__________________________________________________________________________________

[Your POV]

When I was a kid...The whole world was at my fingertips. I had dreams...I had a loving family...And I had a life, whilst not the best, it was still mine, and every day I found happiness in it. But when my happiness was taken away, so was something else. A sense of freedom deep inside. One that always seemed there to open a door into another pathway for me. Whether I had a bad day at school, or I had a nightmare, there was always a doorway of freedom opened inside of me that led me to believe that there was something else out there for me if what I wanted at the time didn't go my way. I believed this every day of my life, and it helped me move forward. Even after Izuku's death, I still felt this way. 

People like to think that I became this... another version of myself, one colder in nature, that didn't laugh much, joke, or seem to go out of his way to find other people to talk to, when Izuku died. But Izuku's death wasn't the thing that projected me in this direction. Sure, his death affected me, and led me to want to make sure no one else was hurt by any villains, ever again. But it didn't make me the way I am today. That role, fell onto a young boy who decided to make every day of my life a living hell. And that person, was Itijam Kaito. He had everything in life. His family was rich. All the kids liked him. Nothing could go wrong for him. When I first met Kaito, I was jealous of him. 

I wanted nothing more than to be friends with him, solely because everyone else was friends with him, and he with them. There was just something about this status quo, that drew me in his direction. I thought, if other people liked him, I'd like him too. But...But for some reason, Kaito didn't like me. I never did anything to him. I never was rude to him. I never yelled, or treated him with disrespect. The only thing I could ever be accused of doing something against him, was the day I finally gathered courage to speak to Akiko. But even then, I did no wrong. The only thing I was guilty of...was wanting a friend. But Kaito didn't see it that way. 

Because of his rich nature, where he got everything he wanted, everything other people couldn't, he found it unbelievable when he saw me talking to the girl he liked. Those last words were key. The girl 'he' liked. He. Kaito. He liked Akiko. So if he liked Akiko, then that meant no one else could. But me, I never got that memo. And who knows...If I had properly knew that, that day, I may have never talked to Akiko that day. I may have saved myself from years of frustration and anger that set onto me by Itijam Kaito. A boy I once saw as the greatest person ever. But Kaito, he saw me as nothing but a worthless piece of air in a body that was trying to take something from him.