Ch 27: 'All The Small Things'

[This! Book! Has! Fallen! Into! A! Slump! I! Don't! Like! It! Chapters! Haven't! Done! As! Good! As! Past! Ones! And! I! Haven't! Been! Able! To! Update! Weekly! To! The! Point! This! And! That! Has! Happened! Revolving! Around! This! Book! And! Others! That! Is! Why! Today! I'm! Going! To! Be! Angry! Steve! And! Use! My! Aggression! To! Bring! You! All! An! Angrily! Good! Chapter!]
__________________________________________________________________________________

[3rd Person POV]

The sound of cars and faint voices filled the background of Shinkensan City Distroct as (Y/n) found himself walking along the sidewalk. He was still on his journey toward the location where this Gran Torino guy was located. Thankfully, after dealing with a bunch of leftover texts from an eager Mirko, (Y/n) was finally able to find some peace from the constant inquiring about when he'd be arriving to meet up with the aforementioned Rabbit Hero later that night for training. 

But with that now out of the way, it meant he was free to finally speak to someone he had been waiting to speak to ever since he arrived at Shinkensan, and that was his girlfriend, Uraraka. The voice of the young girl echoed over the phone as (Y/n) continued to make his way through the busy sidewalk.

"Yeah, I'm doing okay here. Gunhead is a pretty tough teacher. But his fighting style is really starting to pay off. Before long I'll be kicking and punching everyone like there's no tomorrow!"

Even with only being able to hear her voice, (Y/n) knew Uraraka was grinning on the other side of the call. It was enough to make him grin himself as he replied.

(Y/n): "Haha. Yeah? Well, I'm sure Bakugo would be happy to hear that. Though, if you ask me, I still sometimes struggle to imagine you actually getting into a fist fight with someone."

"What's that supposed to mean? You don't think I can punch anyone?"

And just like that, (Y/n) got a wave of chills down his spine, as if Uraraka was standing right behind him with a terrifying glare that stabbed him right in the back of his head.

(Y/n): "No! No! No! I'm not saying you can't! Not at all! I-I'm just saying I find it hard to see someone so loveable and goofy like you wanting to actively punch someone is all."

"...O-Oh."

A brief silence came from Uraraka. That was until a cough echoed from the other side of the call, seconds later, Uraraka's voice rapidly began speaking.

"Y-Yeah, well, I'll have you know, (Y/n), I'm not just some loveable goofball. I-I'm actually a trained fighter right now. Yep. Best believe it. Gunhead said I've got a lot of potential in fighting criminals hand to hand."

(Y/n): [Grins] "Oh, yeah? Well, I'm very happy for you, Uraraka. Maybe when you get back you'll have to show me what you've got."

"Ha! You wanna fight me? Y-You'll lose...Ya big nerd!"

(Y/n): "Big nerd?"

The words came out as nothing but a mutter, mainly due to (Y/n) trying to figure out if he just heard his nervous girlfriend right. However, due to nothing but a phone screen being between them, Uraraka was unsure of her boyfriend's reaction. And seeing as they had only just started dating, and were still a little uncomfortable around each other involving love and relationship stuff, it was better to be safe and cautious.

"...I'm sorry, (Y/n), when I get nervous I kinda turn into this other person who just blurts out random stuff whilst screaming."

(Y/n): "Oh! You mean your 'Bakugo Mode'?"

"...Bakugo...Mode?"

(Y/n): "Yeah, you know, like that time it was you and me versing Iida and Kaito at school in All Might's class. You starting shouting 'Nerd' all the time?"