Ch 14: 'Up All Night'

[Last chapter was an absolute killer! THIS BOOK IS BACK BABY!!!! And we continue on the hype train with this one! Get ready for laughs, emotions, and some serious badassery! So here we go again for another chapter of a book that I feel is the Forbidden Love of this account. It truly carries on its own and it's because of you guys...So thanks for the support on the last chapter. Hopefully, I can keep bringing you bangers, because with what I have plan...It'll be well worth it!!!]
__________________________________________________________________________________

[3rd Person POV]

"I did it, Izuku. I won...I actually won..." 

The voice of (Y/n) faintly said to no one in particular as he looked out at the spectacle before him. Time slowed as his gaze searched through the crowd of over a thousand people gathered in the U.A. arena. With each face he passed by, not a single one wasn't smiling. Which was a surprise to (Y/n)...He didn't really have that effect on people before. Yet now, all he could hear were the cheers from people he didn't even know.

"You were awesome!"

"Great job!"

"You deserve this!"

"Good luck!"

"Way to go, kid!"

Even though they were simple words, (Y/n) couldn't help but smile further. But what would you expect? Having gone through a childhood of pain and anguish, to receiving a standing ovation from a crowd of complete strangers. They had no reason to like him...Not that many others did already. But here they were. Cheering him on. And they weren't alone. The various screens that ran around the arena also showcased his glory. 

A running image of the young boy's current placement in the middle of U.A.'s arena ran around the entire country. People in homes, work, and even heroes that guarded the very sporting event that was currently being held. All saw the name (Y/n) Midoriya and the fact that he...Not Kaito. Not Todoroki. Not anyone else. But he! He was the one to win. He was the one to tell everyone...That he was here...was more than he could ever ask for.

Bakugo: "Yeah, boy!" [Pulls you into a headlock] "Whatcha say, (Y/n)? Pretty awesome assist from your best bro, huh?"

Suddenly pulled back to reality, (Y/n)'s head quickly shifted to his side, where Bakugo could be seen standing, a grin spread across his face, as he held his arm tightly around (Y/n)'s neck. But (Y/n) couldn't find a moment to correct his friend. All he could do was smile and nod in agreeance, as people all around Tokyo, and Japan itself cheered him on.

Inko: [Whilst Crying] "(Y...(Y/n)! MY BABY!!!"

The crying wails of (Y/n)'s mother filled her apartment complex as she dropped to the ground in complete joy from seeing her son achieve the impossible. Meanwhile, outside the arena, Kamui Woods and Death Arms could be seen silently watching guard, whilst in the background Mt Lady could be seen getting her photo taken by a plethora of paparazzi. Of course, she didn't mind one bit. 

However, as if a silent voice called to each one of them. These heroes, who unknowst had a place in the story of (Y/n) Midoriya, turned around in union. To immediately have their eyes widened upon seeing the smiling face of (Y/n) on the big screen, as he had his head violently rubbed in by a teasing Bakugo. It didn't take long for them to notice the familiar face who had just won the school's first event.

Death Arms: "Hey, isn't that..."

Kamui Woods: "There's...There's no way right...?"

Mt Lady: "Well, hello~"

The sudden remark from Mt. Lady was all it took for others to turn to her with a confused glance. But these heroes, nor (Y/n)'s own mother, were alone in seeing the victory claimed by the secret apprentice of All Might. For somewhere, in an unknown location, in a dark room, Tomura Shigaraki, the person who led the villains to attack U.A. not long back, one which caused such a fierce turn-up of security for the sports festival, could be seen staring blankly at the paused face of (Y/n) that rested on the monitor before him.